Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He looked up at Manico "we're doing okay. I've been training alot and Piano is getting big"
Namarii (played anonymously)

Gives a slight wave with a small smile at the mention of kitty lady. “I'm Namarii.” She says with a flash to her icy eyes. Curling her tail upright with a curve, in a friendly manner.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Hi Namarii! I'm Oniyan. This is my kitten Piano!" He showed her the kitten he was holding.
Manico (played by Reithesniper)

"Where are you training friend?" she would ask Oniyan "I hope its the time chamber or Hell, there are a ton of strong villains there!"

She looks down at the kitten with a purr, “How adorable!” Tilting her head and smiling.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Why do people assume I walk around naked?"
"Don't worry, miss lady. A lot of the other shipgirls I know wear similar outfits sometimes."
"I would have killed you if I saw you near my baby naked" he would stoop down to pick Fumizuki up. His face instantly lit up when he saw his daughter.
Nolegs would then be a corner, spinning a random shield as he looked towards everyone. "..."
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Dont mind the duplicate "Drael" she said having duplicated herself, "Been a while friend!"

Sits at a table near the bar, book laid out, occasionally looking up at the menu to figure out what she wanted for a meal today.
Nolegs looked towards Honey as he rolled to her. "Aye, been a while since we met, huh?"
Fumizuki smiles at Drael warmly. "She dresses like Miss Kashino on beach day."

"I more dress like a cave woman, but I don't know if to take what you say as a compliment or not"
Fumizuki shrugs. "Miss Kashino is a munitions ship, so she has very big storage tanks. She also has horns, ears, and tail of a cow."

"I see"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Suddenly, Korby would then crash through the window because random warp star jumpscare. After they crashed, they went to the window to fix it up.
Silvera wrote:
"I more dress like a cave woman, but I don't know if to take what you say as a compliment or not"

"Meaning I sense your goodness. Mathius told me you help him keep order here, and for that, I thank you"

"My ways to keep everything peaceful can can be a bit violent"

"Honestly i act like a bouncer here"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus