Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Hatsu fushichou (played anonymously)

"Eh, Magnus isnt a bad name but the red is a bit of a stretch-" she shrugged "as for actual family problems not my spot to ask anymore than what you say sir-"
Lion El'Jonson (played by randomentity777)

"He bore the title due to the fact that for reasons unknown to anyone, his skin was a bright crimson." The Lion sighed. "The reasons behind why my family is complicated lie in the fact that myself and my 17 brothers were artificially created demigods designed to be the genetic sires of the Legiones Astartes, or Space Marines. We are known as the Primarchs. I am Lion El'Jonson, Primarch of the 1st Legion. The Dark Angels."

"I-.... you werent created with a sense of humor huh?" She said chuckling "so you guys are a space army?"

"Of a sort, yes. We were intended to be generals and leaders for the Emperor's grand plan to unify all the worlds populated by Mankind across the galaxy. Alas, this vision hit a slight snag when my brother Horus Lupercal, who was very much the Emperor's favourite, rebelled along with 8 other Primarchs. This Age of Darkness has had lasting consequences for the Imperium, including me spending the last ten thousand years in a coma. After Horus's rebellion was put down, the remaining Space Marine Legions were divided into chapters to ensure they could not gather sufficient manpower to pose a threat to the Imperium. I was only recently reunited with my sons in the Dark Angels after an incident where I was required to fight another one of my rebellious brothers, Angron of the World Eaters."

"Honestly... that fried my brain-"

"That is fair. A lot has happened that this region has been largely unaware of."
Namarii (played anonymously)

Yawns, making way to the fire and sofa, curling up against the armrest while staring into the fire. She curls her tail over her form and purrs with content.

"Eh? This place is like outside or space and time or something how'd you get here?-"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi suddenly has a deeper voice and starts singing this

"Chicken Tendduuurrrrsss... come ready to fry!", she sung enthusiastically

Hatsu fushichou wrote:
"Eh? This place is like outside or space and time or something how'd you get here?-"

"I used my Forestwalk ability to get here."
"This is less like a bar and more like a pub"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"That insult was a low low blow"
"I apologize. I was following the rules. You can have anything you want for a week. It's on me."
Cue the smol floof being adorable.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby then rolled to Fumizuki, and then they handed her a grilled cheese sandwich. "Poyo." ("Here.") :)
"Thank you, Korby." She smiled and gently pet Korby, before taking the sandwich and enjoying it.
Drael sat beside his floof daughter.
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Was stealing the cheese out of the kitchen and eating it all
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

She is bonked over the head with a broom. "Theif in the kitchen!"
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

*squeaks and takes the cheese in my bag, running off*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus