Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Namarii (played anonymously)

Yawns and rubs sleep from her eyes, standing at the coffee bar counter and putting some in her Star pattern cup. Then adds fresh cream, a splash of vanilla and honey for sweetness. She mixes the drink with a wooden stir stick. She brings the cup up to her nose and inhaled the sweet, rich aroma. Taking a careful sip, then flicks her tail up and closes her eyes as a pleasant feeling reflects her form as she closes her eyes and purrs. "A fresh cup in the morning starts my dad with bliss."
He came out of the kitchen obviously tired. He went to Namarii "would you make me one of those? I'm so tired....."
Octo Merchant (played by Reithesniper)

Octo would appear out of another puddle, her tentacles wrapup around the her backside, making something of a skirt cape.. or is it buttcape, Im not sure-

Octo would then head to a countrer because she need someone to fry the small bag of fish and make her fish sticks-
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Sat on octo's head

"Hello mouse!"

"Morning amir" yawns softly

She would offer a tendril {suckers facing down] that she could step on to get down from atop of the octo's head

Shakes head, wanting to stay, cuddling in the hair and yawning

She didnt understand but didnt care to either "Mouse friend" :)

Falls asleep
He went to prepare the fishsticks for Amir.

Octo would take Squee off her head "Can we get cheese for the mouse afterwards?"

"Mathius, you seem to be lacking breading around kitchen"

Perks up and looks over to Mathius with a nod and a smile, and puts together another cup of coffee in another cup, adding the cream, honey and vanilla. She stirs it with a wooden stick, disposing of the used ones. The smell of coffee makes her fur ruffle. "The smell of fresh ground coffee beans is heavenly." She purrs as she hands him the cup she made him. "Here you are!" She smiles.

Amir would gently place Squee down, doing to go freak out Namaril.. also she barely knows what a cat is, and Namaril is much different from the straws she sees
Namarii wrote:
Perks up and looks over to Mathius with a nod and a smile, and puts together another cup of coffee in another cup, adding the cream, honey and vanilla. She stirs it with a wooden stick, disposing of the used ones. The smell of coffee makes her fur ruffle. "The smell of fresh ground coffee beans is heavenly." She purrs as she hands him the cup she made him. "Here you are!" She smiles.

He sat beside her and sipped the drink "this is good....."

Looks around cautiously as she hears a strange sound but not sure what it's coming from. Distracted a bit she turns and smiles at Mathius as he enjoys his coffee. “Agreed. It's more than a pick-me-up. How my coffee is, sets the tone for the rest of my day.” She says as she finishes the last of her cupand then licks her lips. Smiling pleasantly.
He sipped his coffee and allowed it to relax him.

"Mathius, you got no breading"
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I exist, woo-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus