Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Queen Obsidia (played by Drake_Lie)

The lamia had heard of this bar, needing to 'get away' from her job, she planned on getting hammered tonight
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Natalie would then be looking to her left. "Hm. Nothing new seems to be happening, other than new visitors and some returners."

"What is the strongest thing you got bartender"
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Wha?- I ain't no bartender here..." Natalie would say, sweating a little.
"I'll server you snake lady, although in Teras, I cant legally work around alchol, not sure if those laws apply here-"

"I need alcohol"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi has shapeshifted into a marketable plushie. There is no end to this fox spirit's nonsense
He would come in and head straight for the kitchen to begin the opening process, which meant getting out all ingredients for the day and parboiling rice for risotto and cutting salad.

"Are you the bartender... mothoos?"
"I am not. I'm the chef, and my name is Mathius. You may call me by my name, or you can call me simply chef"
Octo Merchant (played by Reithesniper)

The Octo appears with a small fox "Package for someone of the name of Fumizuki" she said, honestly this is one of her more understandable sentences

"Where is the bartender"
"I don't know"
Octo Merchant wrote:
The Octo appears with a small box "Package for someone of the name of Fumizuki" she said, honestly this is one of her more understandable sentences

"That's me."
He pointed at Fumizuki "my niece is right there"

She placed the box infront of Funizuki, out of it came a baby leopard seal "From somewhere up to in artic!" She smiled as she would hand her the seal
Fumizuki seems puzzled. "Is it a pet?"

"Yeah, something like that :D"
Fumizuki stares at the baby seal. "I'm sowwy, but I don't think I'm able to deal with having a pet."

"Oh-" she said "how about a cat, a pet that can take care of itself!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus