Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He arrived and went inside and gave his niece headpats before reading the note.

"Freakin' finally.....now we're starting to staff this place."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Wait, as a bouncer I'm supposed to be getting paid?"
Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

Cleans all dishes with my body "zex no leave residue, body squeaky clean, feed zex leftovers"
"When did you become a bouncer? I honestly don't know due to me being lost in the sauce back in the kitchen.....plus all I see you doing is cuddling people when I'm in the front of the house"

"My job isn't hard, cuddles are fun and I prevent violent situations from getting worse"

"Zex would like to be paid for job of cleaning dish please"
"Fair enough. Oh, sure, Zex. In fact, how about you work here in the dish room?" He would grab $700 and give it to Silveria, and $100 to Zex

Zex would clean all the dishes within a few minutes

"No need for sink no more unless recipe needs, or zex wants to soak"
The Mask Merchant (played by Reithesniper)

Really into merchants right now, after SPAMTON

The mask Merchant wanders into the bar looking to make some mask.. she seems to stare at Drael specifically

"Hey veil girly, what do you think you are doing"

She didnt speak.. she stared at silvera for a moment before looking back to Drael

The mask merchant gave her bad vibes, she put her arm out and blocked her view

She then stared at silvera, as those.. gonna assume here, "planks" of would began to rotate around her, as she basically teleported past her, leaving an illusion of herself there to stare at Silvera

Her ears flick, even though she was staring at an illusion she could hear the movement, turning to look at the real one

The merchant seemed to know Silvera was watching, not like it stopped her tho.. she continued to watch Drael, she now had intention to make a mask of him
Sakura the Hybrid (played anonymously)

Attempts to trap the merchant in place with some shadow magic

She immediately took note of this, placing those planks around herself and floating above the magic, floating over to Sakura, and just.. taps her soul out of her body, putting her in a state of "Time out"

"OK, that's enough out of you" silvera grabs the merchant and attempts to remove her from the premises

The merchant just kinda.. dodges her little grab, not like she was doing anything.. just defending herself for the most part "No thank you" she said quiet as a mouse

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus