Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Either you get out now, since you seem to be up to no good, or I make you"
The Mask Merchant (played by Reithesniper)

She tilts her hear, not like she could nessarily do anything to a yokai but this was problematic , despite her face not being visible she seemed uncomfortable in a way..
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"It's my job as bouncer to get rid of shady characters like yourself, so either we do this the easy way or the hard way"
Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

Zex would come our and see the commotion, instinctively wrapping parts of himself around this new merchant girl to keep her in place

Ugh-

Ok, two things, she first frees herself using that weird magic that strange wood emits, secondly she would snatch the slimes soul, also putting him a time out, again shes still confused why people were bothering her, its not like she is here to steal souls

Zex would reform with his soul, his physical body directly connected to his soul due to his guardian status and he giggles "that tickles"

The mask made a quick mental note to copy him next "Please stop trying to imprison me, its bothersome to my work"

"What is your work? You seem bery evil"

"I make mask.." she said "I make mask out of copies of ones soul, its like giving you their abilities and strength, and in some cases their skills"
He would emerge from the kitchen and stared at the mask maker "may I know why you're antagonizing my co-workers? Oh, and you're barking up the wrong tree with my brother"

"Hm..?" She asked looking at Mathius "Im not exactly doing anything that requires violence, allow me to explain my line of work"

"I make mask, then shove a "copy" of someones soul inside, this grants limited knowledge, limited use of their powers, and skills, Of course anyone could say no, but a ton of people like the idea of being.. immortalized" she said "Does this sound villainous?"
"Huh?" Fumizuki enters the bar with a bowl of cereal. "What's going on?"

"It does sound villainous as people could use these masks for evil"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt then entered the bar. "Hello everyone."

"Maybe, but Im not responcible for what people do with them.."

"You should be, take for example me, even if they were a fraction of who I am, they would still be able to dissolve most materials, reform from just thier soul, and change thier shape at will"

"If someone evil got thier hands on those powers, what do you think they will do with it"

"Not nessarily my problem.. but I can see where you come, even myself can use these mask"

"I would at least recommend doing background checks on customers and charging 10 times the price for ones who might use it for evil"

"Hm.. not a bad idea..." she said quietly "Ill think on it but I have no need care for conflicts and such!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus