Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Honey (played by Reithesniper)

"Its alright to be angry after a long day of travelling.." she said
He sipped the drink "this is good. Fulsome, but has a smoky and somehow citrusy flavor...."
Twins (played anonymously)

A: "Can someone get me a drink please"
Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

"I'm more than happy to be a bartender, I know how to mix things well, and alcohol is not much different, but u would like thier to be a partner to help me"
He looked at Alexandria "order from the drink menu"

She looked over the drink menu and pointed at the strongest thing on there "this"

Z: "can i just have whatever food you have that is sweet yet filling"
Nimbus Bros. (played anonymously)

Walks in and looks around curiously. "Yooooo"

A: "it looks like a couple of brothers walked in"
Z: "thier personalities seem similar to ours sister"
He gave her the drink before sliding into the kitchen and starts making bread pudding with fresh caramel sauce

A: drinks down the alcohol
He spoke to the brothers "Welcome to Trixie's. If you boys are hungry, we have a decently sized food menu along with the bar"
Namarii (played anonymously)

Smells the bread pudding, more noticeable was the caramel sauce. She looks up from the star map she was studying and turns her head towards the kitchen, which made the sweet smells even stronger. "One thing a cat can't resist is treats, and that smells like a sweet treat." She also mumbles her weakness for sweets.

Z: "would you like to share little kitty"
Nimbus Bros. (played anonymously)

The boys notices a pair of sisters causing Rai to nudge Kaze. "Check it out bro..." with a grin.

They noticed someone talking to them. "If you have burgers and tacos, that's what we will get." Rai mentioned while Kaze looked at the twins and another that spoke up.
"Chicken? Beef? Chorizo? Lengua? Esada?" He asked.
Maria Frenzy (played anonymously)

Maria would enter the bar, she seemed a little excited, although if she did speak it would just be muffled... and she is trying to speak-
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro approaches Maria. "Ow dow how dow." ["Oh well hi there."]
Maria Frenzy (played anonymously)

she looked at Pyro, crazy confused "Mhmee" she said [Hello] she didnt seem excited but happy(ish) deep down
Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

Vivian looks at the other alchemist and wags her tail, walking over "why don't you make a potion so it is easier to speak through the mask"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus