Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He listened to the bloodied man. "Ah, but what was the war about? What was the fight for?" He inquiried in his light Texan accent.
Noble Six (played by voidslayer45)

"the human covenant war. a war to exist" The SPARTAN III kept his helmet on his words lacking any kind of emotion
Specter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"War...what is good for, they say....It's good for a lot of things...Ahaha!"
"You say the human war....against what?" He asked the warrior.

"the covenant a genocidal hyper advanced alien race"
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Maria Frenzy wrote:
"So.. what is your world like..?" She would ask trying to make a bit of small talk-

"It depends on where you go..."
Camry was shocked "You won though, I'll assume?"

"no" that was the only thing he would say on the matter
He noticed how he answered the question. "Wish I could be of help but I figure you got plenty of comrades better than I, huh?"

"they're dead" that caused him to tighten his fist
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Suddenly, Fake Peppino then crashed through a window after slipping on a banana at Mach 3 or 4. I dunno. "Oof!-"
Specter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"How do you manage to do that?"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I wasn't paying attention..." Fake Peppino just began to whine slightly after crashing through a window.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Insert a timely entrance of the long lived cat, sitting down at a solitude place, and ordering a mere coffee.
The bloodied man's answer caused Camry to scowl. "Sorry, mate." He said.

The SPARTAN stared at whatever camry was as one hand reached for the hilt of his deactivated Energy Sword before he returned it to resting beside his body. His MJLONIR Mark III armor had a number of plasma burns on it, but if they bothered him any he didn't show it
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She raised a brow at this strange man, held one of her hands out, and almost suddenly, his wounds were fixed. The damage to his suit couldn't be fixed, but you know.
Camry noticed the warrior fiddle with the sword at his side. He could feel the presence of power and determination from the guy. He could feel the rage of knowing somewhat of what the warrior was going through. Losing friends and family...everything you know....He took a breath before saying, "Look I know that trusting may be hard for you right now considering. But if you need assistance, I'd help you. Teach me of your weaponry and of the enemy and I'll help you raise an army. Or if you want I can leave you. You probably just see a weakling kid anyway. Just let me know, your choice."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Silvera would walk over to the new entries "I apologize for needing to do this, but I need to ask for your weapons, we cannot have you all threatening patrons with those"

"these are UNSC properties unless you are a armorer within the UNSC i will decline the handing over of my weaponry" his visor blocked his face

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus