Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

Zex comes out after cleaning dishes "OK, YOU ALL ARE STARTING TO BE UNREASONABLE TO MY COWORKER. SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL SAFE AND ALL YOU DO IS BE PAINS, if you all are gonna continue to be like this, I'm gonna ask you to leave"
Phantom (played anonymously)

"understood mam" and just as he was there he was gone
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She simply waited, sipping up her coffee. Any moment now...
Noble Six (played by voidslayer45)

"unknown creature. i am a SPARTAN III of the UNSC striketeam Noble Team my equipment is property of the UNSC. i am not weighing the chance of my equipment being removed from my recovery based on the words of another. "Magic" does not exist and "Magic" does not create storage containers capable of holding a gun"
"Arg, I'm not putting mine in until you get the girl with the huge saw."

"It'll be fine. My...associate knows how to deal with her."

The slime looked around, confused by the words of the one in the armor "you see a slime and a kitsune and say 'magic is not real?'"

reappears "i apologize mam the dokutah is out on a mission"

"Don't you know how to use disguises then?"

"just because your apperances match a "kitsune" and a "slime" that doesn't indicate magic. The universe can produce any number of species with properties that look magic in nature"
"I don't know about this..."

"Sir, we are magic, the kitsune has magic but chooses not to use it as much as her muscles. Anyway if you don't wanna put your gun in the box, I will consume it or have her kick you out"

"that is a threat i will respond in force"

queue the indigo blue blade popping to life at the threat of having his prized weapons and the symbol of his survival on REACH consumed

"Also this bar is entirely magic, you came in from one door, but there are an infinite number of entries people enter here from and we all come from different universes"

"Negative i came through a forerunner portal. not a door"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

The kitsune growls, as nobel 6 does so
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hold your horses, crikey. Ain't nobody depositing no weapons anywhere, so how about you just go and sit down, and do your jobs. Ya ain't gettin' nobody to give up anything, so, how 'bout ya just back the hell off?"

"kal do you want me to just hold in the background?"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"I have the authority to kick you out for being in here with them"

"If that is what is best."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus