Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Phantom (played anonymously)

he sits in the back ready to deceive specter if needed
Lights a cigarette while all this goes down. Because, why not?
Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

Zex would approach the spartan soldier and look him in the eyes "leave politely"

"enough. your not going to do anything but start a fight" he steps out into the light
"And then you'll make that Aegir start swinging that saw of hers."

"and how do you enforce "no weapons" if one can summon their weapon through both magical means, technological means, or the weapon is literally part of them"
"Personally, I'd not watch a fight go down, because it will go very badly for anyone on the receiving end of that saw."

"mhm can confirm it will end unwell"
"Since you wanna take our weapons, try taking all the magic from the patrons here." He said sarcastically, "Not gonna work is it?"
Noble Six (played by voidslayer45)

he just does one thing. turns on the safety to the gun...and literally gives her an empty magazine for the Assault Rifle...that is literally all he had and like one slice left in his sword before it lost its charge and had to recharge for hours

"need any more proof that the weapons are about as harmless as props unless you have 7.62 rounds sitting around"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Magic is a piece of a person's soul. So I would never be able to do that, but there is heavy restrictions put on combat magic in here. I've been working on setting up those ruins while I was alone in here on occasion"

"you can't fully suppress a magical ability, be it combat or not mam. your fighting a losing battle against a literal supersolider....and specter"
Insert Projekt Red going to sit by her mother Kal'tsit and Phantom....because it's just natural?
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"All of us Abyssal Hunters are what you'd call "supersoldiers"....that includes myself and Specter."

"then do a favor and get that saw to...whatever armory you people have"
"Guys, this is really unneeded, just take the saw and let us be."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"I'm known for my physical strength, I'm not worried about a super soldier when I am probably much stronger"

"not against him mam not against HIM"
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You will not be able to take away Laurentina's weapon."
Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

Zex snuck around and stole the saw, then any other pieces of weapons, shoving them all into the box and locking it

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus