Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Noble Six (played by voidslayer45)

except his reactions and motion sensor saw Zex coming causing B312 to vault over them

"don't try that again"
Specter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

And Specter took her weapon back, as quickly as it was gone. You cannot take the Hunter's weapon, lest she tries to use it on you.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"I'm a 7 foot tall woman known for being nothing but brute strength with a lot of combat tactics in my skull that it's not even funny"
Noble Six (played by voidslayer45)

"and im a 6 foot 9 tall super solider known to take on armys mam" he wasn't boasting simply saying appearances could be deceiving

"I've been known to do that too sweet heart"
Phantom (played anonymously)

"can we all just sit down and leave each alone army killers or not we don't need a fist fight"
Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

"PUT YOUR WEAPONS IN THE BOX OR LEAVE, THOSE WHO ARE PART WEAPON CAN KEEP THEM AND THE ONES WHO SUMMON THEM JUST DONT DO IT"

"oh for the love of... YOU AREN'T HELPING ANY YOUR JUST MAKING IT WORSE STOP ASSUMING EVERYONE IS PSYCHOTIC ENOUGH TO ATTACK EACH OTHER"

yyyyeeeeeeppppp he lost his temper

"I'm not, but open weapons can make people feel in danger, loaded or not. Even the soldier should know the rule 'treat every weapon like its loaded'"

"there's "protection" and there's tyranny. stop trying to take peoples weapons. especially when your trying to take weapons from people who haven't seen magic, haven't seen the kind of magic your describing, and don't trust you. AND YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE ITS EMPTY!"

"treating it like its loaded is a good safety meaning that isn't meaning it is loaded and if you saw he turned the safety on! now don't tell me i have to sit here and explain what a safety is" he was glaring under his helmet and was only going to stop if he calmed down or was ordered by kal'tsit to stop

"It's not tyranny, it's a fair request because they entered a bar that they do not own, nor do they know the owner, and think strutting around with weapons on full display is fair"
"And you have the utmost authority to take away things? I don't think that's how it works."
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then start to Mach Run, on the ceiling for no entire reason at all. (god someone give him therapy-) "Yo! This is fun, anyone else wanna try?!"

"considering your kitsune friend is flexing her physical strength her very presences is an unnerving presences the one a weapon can solve. stop assuming everyone is a psychopath. instead of saying "give the weapon" how about if its a gun take the ammo. if its a sword. leave it in the box. because if i didn't think i could take on the kitsune in a fight, which is not what im implying, im just using it as an example. i would want to have a weapon on me to feel safe"
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Tell that damn fox to put some clothes on too."

"We are people who work here, so we have more authority for this place than you"

She was wearing clothes, so she was confused by the request
Zex wrote:
"We are people who work here, so we have more authority for this place than you"

"I'm sure that's what people will want to say when you took away a G&K official's weapon away."

"thats...not how it works at all. just because you work at a place doesn't mean you have authority"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus