Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Phantom (played anonymously)

"now how about we all just...pump the brakes enjoy some drinks chat and not try to kill each other please?"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then do a little taunt in front of Zex and Smolensk, becoming small for exactly no reason. He does things for no reason because he thought it was funny. Once again, he needs therapy.

4-DE59984-1-A2-C-43-AB-95-FD-A25-BD680-DE1-C.jpg (the taunt lmao-)
"Last time I checked, you're not people of the law, either."

"thank you W for the wonderful obvious deduction" pure sarcasm
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Your rules don't apply in this bar, it is a bar that links multiple realities and universes. I'm not worried about G&K"

"then by that extensions your rules don't apply here"
M16A1 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You shouldn't be worried about G&K, anyway, we're soldiers and protectors of people like you, who can bitch and man that people are carrying weapons around."

kal'tsit send help i might have gotten too involved in this!

"However, my question is why doesn't idiots read the CENSORED RULES ABOUT THIS GOD DAMN PLACE-" Real footage of Fake Peppino cursing?!
Noble Six (played by voidslayer45)

"no rules were shown or spoken of upon arrival and only told by a kitsune that seems to prefer to use violence then civil discussion...sir"

"Bruh. I would say someone pretty much stole the rules of this place, so that explains why there is a naked kitsune in here."

"I asked politely for you to do it"
Specter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ahaha!"

"Can i ask why are you laughing?"

he sighs taps a few buttons on his wrist and his form looked like the doctor as he told specter to stop laughing like a psychopath

((Silvera is not naked, like at all, stop assuming she is naked))

((Alright, chill- he just assumed okay?))
Specter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Mm...Yes, Doctor, anything you say~" Insert a casual Specter moment of her coddling the "Doctor" because..............I don't know.
"Look, I don't know why the lady was fretting about weapons, I'm pretty sure all the people here could kill each other without them."

this is my life now i am in hell

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus