Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Specter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Too bad she can’t hear Phantom thinking so she is doing exactly that.
Phantom (played anonymously)

why do you do this to me you crackheaded nun shark
"Eh, jus' a place inhabited by suckos who do got tails. Friend'o mine does, too!" Even she herself did, on harder days. There was absolutely no way that Sprite was gonna show off her Therion form to this nervous wreck, though.. prolly even worse of an idea in a Bar full of strangers who could be ready to jump her at any wrong move. "An' can jus' call me Sprite, dig it that way! Arn' 'em type to need formalities, 'tis jus' plain ol' me." Plain ol' Wanted Supersoldier Gone AWOL, more like it. But no one in this neon-splattered retro joint had to know that. "Gotcha! Right 'tis way. Now I'm thinkin' 'bout it, I'm feelin' more for somethin' without booze m'self. Tends t'keep shit from going hairy." No explanation there.

"Nighty night, ey!" Sprite greeted the bartender, a vaguely humanoid form made out of shadows. She looked them up and down, not sure if she was even being acknowledged, since ol' drink-pourer had no eyes or facial features to speak of. "Can I getta.. melon soda float, please! Make 'em two, actually, keep 'em change." She slapped down a couple of bills, feeling the confidence trinkle out of her system when the bartender remained idle, and huminalitingly silent. "Y'do got those here, right? I.. ehh.." She motioned towards the big blackboard with all the prices and available drinks on them. "..can't.. yeah." Luckily for her, that subtle dent into her ego was enough to encourage the bartender to get to work. Supple shadowy fingers retrieved two bulbous glasses from below the bar, cracking open crisp cans of sweet neon green goodness for them to gawk at. Or not- 'cause Sprite immediately turned around and leaned her elbows on the counter, faux cockiness radiating off her scarred, sun-smothered mug. "See? Smooth assa oil-lick. Been t'places like these b'fore, y'know. They're far less scary once y'realize that people're starin' atcha way less than y'think they are." Actually, that might not be the case for Ilia. Although Sprite wouldn't doubt that revealing her special quirk would turn a lot of heads, a giant bipedal lizard in a supersuit was a whole different can of worms.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Phantom wrote:
why do you do this to me you crackheaded nun shark

The less questions you ask….the better.

he just grumbled as he still sat in the seat still in his armor
Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

Sprite Cinders wrote:
"Eh, jus' a place inhabited by suckos who do got tails. Friend'o mine does, too!" Even she herself did, on harder days. There was absolutely no way that Sprite was gonna show off her Therion form to this nervous wreck, though.. prolly even worse of an idea in a Bar full of strangers who could be ready to jump her at any wrong move. "An' can jus' call me Sprite, dig it that way! Arn' 'em type to need formalities, 'tis jus' plain ol' me." Plain ol' Wanted Supersoldier Gone AWOL, more like it. But no one in this neon-splattered retro joint had to know that. "Gotcha! Right 'tis way. Now I'm thinkin' 'bout it, I'm feelin' more for somethin' without booze m'self. Tends t'keep shit from going hairy." No explanation there.

"Nighty night, ey!" Sprite greeted the bartender, a vaguely humanoid form made out of shadows. She looked them up and down, not sure if she was even being acknowledged, since ol' drink-pourer had no eyes or facial features to speak of. "Can I getta.. melon soda float, please! Make 'em two, actually, keep 'em change." She slapped down a couple of bills, feeling the confidence trinkle out of her system when the bartender remained idle, and huminalitingly silent. "Y'do got those here, right? I.. ehh.." She motioned towards the big blackboard with all the prices and available drinks on them. "..can't.. yeah." Luckily for her, that subtle dent into her ego was enough to encourage the bartender to get to work. Supple shadowy fingers retrieved two bulbous glasses from below the bar, cracking open crisp cans of sweet neon green goodness for them to gawk at. Or not- 'cause Sprite immediately turned around and leaned her elbows on the counter, faux cockiness radiating off her scarred, sun-smothered mug. "See? Smooth assa oil-lick. Been t'places like these b'fore, y'know. They're far less scary once y'realize that people're starin' atcha way less than y'think they are." Actually, that might not be the case for Ilia. Although Sprite wouldn't doubt that revealing her special quirk would turn a lot of heads, a giant bipedal lizard in a supersuit was a whole different can of worms.
Blinks, staring at sprite, surprised to see her here, and more surprised at the shadow entities that were trying to take vivians job

“I wonder how Amiya would react to all this.”

"more then likely with confusion mam. this place is not exactly full of....sane people"

“Present company included?”

"correct mam. not to mention the rare interactions of myself and amiya"

“That is not my fault, there.”

"hate to break it to you but it kind of is. your the one who decide my missions as per our contract"

“I hate to break it to you, but I’m not the one who tells you what to do in your spare time.”

"hate to break it to you. i don't have spare time"

“Of course you do. You just decide to spend it away from everyone.”

"i really don't my gear doesn't maintain itself"
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

The Witch is dragged in on a broom.. "I... hate.. everything-" she said "I got a killer headache-"

“Have you ever considered letting Rhodes’ staff work on it, then?”

"i doubt they'd be able to make heads or tails of it kal'tsit."

“You’d be surprised.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus