Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Phantom (played anonymously)

"if you say so mam" he still kept an eye on makima. a subtle watch but still a watch nonetheless
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is walking around, holding a plush of a core from the video game, portal. It seems she likes carrying around plushies in the bar

he just materializes one of his deagle XIX's and stares at the weapon his face hidden behind the helmet of his armor as he sighs letting his thoughts wander
Miyuki (played anonymously)

Miyuki casually phases through the roof of the bar and landing face first .. ".... ow.." she kinda just sits up "Welp Im here now.."

he kept his gaze on his weapon still in his gear. was it weird for him to be in such...intimidating armor in a bar? maybe, but phantom stopped showing his face around and preferred to distance himself from his past
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Squeaks loudly as the person slams on the ground, nearly flattening the cute mouse

"Eh-" she said picking up the mouse "I dont mean to be rude but I think yall have mice in here-"
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

"Let me go, I am the person they buy thier supplies from" tries to struggle out of the grip, unable to

he just stands up eventually the gun returning to its nanomaterial form as he walks over and plucks squee from miyuki setting the mouse on the ground

"Eh, your a person?'"
Namarii (played anonymously)

Makes her morning coffee and takes a seat at a booth in a corner of the bar. She pulls out the star map she is was making and her tools, which were simple tools of measurements, and some little jars of ink, and a fountain pen. She looks over her map and begins her work, occasionally sipping get coffee.
Makima (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“If it wasn’t obvious…I’d say most of us in this place are people. Everyone is a person, you could say.”

"Eh.. some are to say the least, hey.. wait where did the lady with the nice eyes come from?-"
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“From the great unknown, like the rest of us.”

"I mean I guess but did you have to word it as the great unknown?-"

“Yes. When you’re my age…you’ve faced many unknowns. But, I can say with some confidence that you will never reach my age.”

"If your saying Ill die young, Im kinda aware of that-"

“I’m saying that I’m 10 thousand years old.”

"...eh?-" she said, looking at her "Weird, but cool, what a curse-"

“When you’ve lived for so long, years just come to not matter.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus