Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Miyuki (played anonymously)

"Ah, who might they be anyways?-"
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Their name is Lyudmila, but as I understand, they’re going by Crownslayer.”
Phantom (played anonymously)

"didn't amiya...you know"
Namarii (played anonymously)

Stretches up high as she finishes working on her star map for the day. Tidying up her tools and inks, returning everything back into her satchel. She looks over her work with admiration and pride, then carefully rolls up the parchment scroll and secures it with rope which then gets added to her satchel. She gets up from the booth and heads up to the bar and looks over the food menu.

"Honestly.. crownslayer is a pretty cool name-"

"its an alias not a name. though i suppose alias's can be a name"

Miyuki is thinking to herself "Is Miyuki a name?-" she kinda just sank into a ground for a whike "Ohh yeahh It is my name, kinda forgot about my folks for a bit-"

"the concept of the thing people call a "name" is just a marker for identification to separate the individual from a group"

"I see" she stuck up a thumbs up "Aight"
Thunderfist (played anonymously)

Sarah came in and sat down, ordered a drink before she smirked as she watched the goings on.

he just stayed sat where he was beside red his weapon out again just a standard deagle XIX
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Phantom wrote:
"didn't amiya...you know"

“Are you referring to Misha?”

"one of the two i wasn't there i only read the report and even then that was ages ago...idk interdimensonal travel does weird crap to your sense of time"

Myuki was probably contemplating something-

"hmm? what about a gun?" course he'd forget he had his deagle out

"I have many a guns.. well like two that I always carry on me and then a tanto-"

"i can have any number of fire arms i usually keep about 4 slotted at all times into the armors weapon fabrication module at a given time"

"Sounds like two many guns.. or too little ammo-"

"ammo isn't an issue i can have the armor break down the base components in metal and the environment to fabricate the components to create ammunition. it takes a lot of power from the suit but it does generate extra ammo if i can't scavenge any from the field"

"Interesting suite, seems cool and all, but kinda afraid that it would absorb my gun-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus