Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

Hugs her friend
Namarii (played anonymously)

Smiles and hugs her back. "How are things?"
Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

"Im good"

Pulls out a disentanglement puzzle from her satchel, engaging her mind. Hums, while drinking some coconut and cream. Smiling content to herself.
Anubis (played anonymously)

Anubis makes an entrance, as a blast is heard from one of the many doors, a man in a suit slid in with Anubis standing on top of him as he slides into the room "Team rocket doesnt even have manners anymore huh, resorting to kidnapping?"
Saria (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“….What are you even talking about.”

"I-" she kinda just... shrugged "I'd assume this isnt my dimension, anyways.. I uhh, just got kidnapped lol-"

“…I see.”

Anubis is casually struck with like 3 different slightly worrying aura's, she only looked a little sickened by it but its not like she'll go out of her way to try n fight them-

“Right…” Saria just…goes to sit down, looking about as, well….ornery as she always does.

"You sound like your in a bad mood-" she said flickering over, "Or am I just weird-" she said
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“That’s Rhine Lab for you.”

"I doesnt bother me really" she tapped Saria "If I may ask whats your name madam?" she would ask

“It’s Saria.”

"Thats a nice name, I am Anubis, its a pleasure to meet you" she attempted to shake her hand, calmer now of course
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is watching paint dry... yes, the fox spirit has reached a total state of boredom for the first time in 500 years
Maria Frenzy (played anonymously)

Maria came over to join Azumi.. also watching the paint dry

She…was doing some quick research, because that’s what Saria does?
Phantom (played anonymously)

he was just well staring at various weapons on his helmets display. what else did he have to do?

Takes a seat by a window, pulling out a book while she thinks about what she wants for lunch. Her indigo hair was secured in a single side braid.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus