Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

He closes his eyes, purring.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Pets him a bit
Camry walks in an notices that it's a little less busy than when he last came. He also notices the cat people having....well it looked like a good time but Camry was really tired to think about it. He sat in the corner of the room and tried to relax before he asked for some whisky.
He was in the kitchen awaiting food orders

"Hey, get me a burger"
"Deluxe?"
Anubis (played anonymously)

Anubis returned inside, sitting down ant waiting for Mathius to finish up with Silvera, admittedly shes craving some curry.. "Oh.. maybe I should return to Galar sooner or later

"Yes please, and some steak for my cat"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then be making some pizza in a corner.
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

His ears perk up at the sound of food.

"So, how's everyone doing?" Fake Peppino would ask before having a piece of pepperoni on his nose.
He breaks out a ⅓ pound of ground chuck and made the patty before setting it on the grill and then getting the tomato, onion, lettuce, mayo, and ketchup. He stood at the buns and then grabbed a sesame bun and got it ready to lightly toast. On another part of the grill, he started preparing steak. Using his clairvoyance, he began searching for his lover just to be able to look at her. Once he saw her, he smiled and then he went back to work.
Namarii (played anonymously)

Murrs, the smell of food wafting her nose. She looks over to the kitchen and strides to take a seat near the bar, her attention drawn to the pizza. "No matter what form you are, pizza is delicious. I'll take two slices." She decides.

"Right..." Fake Peppino hands the two slices of pizza... but he dislikes cats so, he keeps his distance from them.
Namarii (played anonymously)

Smiles politely, "Thank you." taking the plate of pizza and walks to a table near the bar, enjoying the pizza slices.
Camry hadn't realized he had fallen asleep. Since he needed to wake up he asked, "Can I get a milkshake, please?"
He set to work making Camry's milkshake

Eats her burger
He hugged Silveria and laughed "Imma cuddlin' mah co-worker! Imma cuddlin' mah co-worker!"

"Did you get into the drugs"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus