Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Namarii (played anonymously)

Perks up, turning her head, "A milkshake sounds delicious. Could I get a vanilla milkshake?" She smiles wide.
His face steeled. "I thought I'd at least make an attempt. Don't worry. Won't happen again" he would disappear back into the kitchen
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

((You know he can't just have a 180 on his personality and have his coworkers just go with it))
(Fair. Disregard the hug)

Mathius stood across from Silveria and eating from a small bowl of cherries. He let out a tired sigh.

She happily eats with him there "you good math"
"No, not really. The delivery truck was supposed to be here today, and we're almost out of steaks, the prime rib, shrimp, tofu, pork chops, and the alcohol distributor hasn't come either. I tried getting ahold of the distributor with no luck"

"Put them on the phone with my sister, they won't ignore her"
"Her and my Faye's Cirle brother Soki. Soki would have went and got everything and dared them to mouth off. I think we should go with a different alcohol distributor because we pay too much for them, and I'd like to lower the prices of the drinks. This issue with the food distributor is like maybe once a year, but we're getting screwed. Go take a look at the delivery invoice and you'll see"
Lion El'Jonson (played by randomentity777)

Suddenly, Lion El'Jonson violently crashes through the wall, having clearly been thrown by an unseen force. He gets up, brushes himself off, and then charges out through the hole and back into battle.
Frostleaf (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“That has got to be the most random thing I’ve seen happen here.”
Anubis (played anonymously)

"Im actually interested now-"

"I'm sure we can find something in a different world, or contact some dwarves"

And don't you get your food from the mouse now?
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi falls from the ceiling, her tails softening her fall. The mister bean theme plays as a spotlight appears and shines on Azumi.
Zero (played by Revereen)

Zero saw everything on camera. He is rather stupified.

Puts together an herbal tea mix. Pouring a little honey. She takes the cup to her mouth and blows gently to cool it before taking a sip, her tail curls upright as she smiles. Then goes to sit across from the fireplace.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then flick a switch, and a tv randomly turned on. "Nice. The thing works now."

9-C96-AD35-2759-4-B5-A-BCC6-BB47-ED162577.gif

Pulls out a circle case from her satchel, then pulls out a lyre shaped like a crescent moon. She tunes the instrument, then starts to play. No tune in mind but plucks the strings methodically, the soft chimes play out.
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea started to sing a tune when the exotic Namarii began to play.

Looks up when she hears someone singing and then smiles when she sees a familiar face. She continues to play the moon lyre.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus