Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He would start the lamb in a roasting pan along with onions, wine, potatoes, and carrots as the mirepoix.

"You're in luck. I have just enough lemon to make the malasada. The delivery truck hasn't arrived yet"
Mimi (played anonymously)

She squeals "Thank you chef!" She said, now pulling out her little wooden tail, which she uses like a club, and began to pat it like a little drum of sorts
Alethea (played anonymously)

"My thanks." She said to the cook and then she looked at the adorable Mimi, "And how are you this fine day?"

"Im doing great ma'am!" She said smiling at Alethea "How are you?"
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Squee would run in and trip. "Calling me a delivery truck is rude"
"You're late. I'm also going to deal with you as far as alcohol delivery too and stop dealing with the other distributor. You, at least, don't charge an arm and a leg"

He left and returned with the money order and gave it to Squee. "Silveria suggested we put in our orders with you"

Mimi wrote:

"I'm good." She said with a quick nod.

Then she saw Squee run in and she tripped upon entry, "You okay?"
Namarii (played anonymously)

Wanders through the bar doors, strumming her moon lyre to a folklore tune. She sits down across the fireplace, matching to the flickering flames.

Squee looked over the money and list, then pulls out all of the things he needed

She looked over at Namarii, "You're music is so soothing and beautiful. You are really talented." She offered her a smile.
Namarii (played anonymously)

Looks up and then smiles at her friend, "Thank you. I find the lyre quite soothing as well. It is a lovely instrument." Her fingers pluck the strings lightly, and her ears twitch to the sound.

Alethea wrote:
Mimi wrote:

"I'm good." She said with a quick nod.

Then she saw Squee run in and she tripped upon entry, "You okay?"

She also looked at Squee.. "huh.." she said, pulling out a to scale mimikyu cloak "Hmm.. "
Squee wrote:
Squee looked over the money and list, then pulls out all of the things he needed

He started counting the things and he grinned "very good"
Fumizuki yawns cutely.
He was carrying Fumizuki

"Nice dealing with you"

She rose out of the shadow behind Squee, putting a Mimikyu hoodie on her, again 8 inches tall, so double her height "Now your a mimiki!" (A baby mimikyu name possibly?)

Wore the hoodie, not caring
"I'll have my order ready by tomorrow afternoon"
Zero (played by Revereen)

Zero continues to watch the cameras. He spots... Azumi doing something...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus