Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Oh no... she's doing a fortnite dance....

"I wonder if this is what the current generation truly likes?", She said, "How odd..."
Mimi (played anonymously)

"...." she looked at Azumi "...please stop.."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Apologies", Azumi frowned, "I did not know it was considered offensive to younglings... I am 500 years old, so I am just attempting to understand today's youth"

"No no, your ok... just like.. dont do it, they'll make fun of you friend"
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

"No one likes those dances, they look dumb"

"see what I mean?"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Squee, that is rude, but she is right, please don't do those dances again. Maybe just do a regular dance, ill tango with ya"
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ms. Charlie then enters the bar. "Hello there, everyone."

"Hi"

"Say, have any of you seen my pen somewhere? I might have left it here after i went to go turn in some completed contracts for the mercenaries..."

"Nope, I don't think I have seen a pen anywhere"

Ms. Charlie sighs deep before straightening her glasses. "Sh*t..."
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“This pen of yours must be worth something to you, if you’re trying to find it. Most people wouldn’t bother to try and find one, but would rather get a new one.”
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea picked up a strange looking object. And since she comes from a time period before pens were invented, she had no idea what the thing was in her hand. She turned it over and over again, staring at it with mild puzzlement. Little did she know, it was Ms. Charlie's pen.
Fumizuki rummages through a pencil case, and finds a pen which she gives to Ms. Charlie. "Will this do?"
He was in the kitchen cleaning.
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

"MATHIUS, I GOT THE BEER FROM THOSE DWARVES"

Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki rummages through a pencil case, and finds a pen which she gives to Ms. Charlie. "Will this do?"
"Hm... This will do until i find my pen. I appricate the help, little one." Ms. Charlie holds a thumbs up.
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea held up Ms. Charlie's pen, "Is this it?"
Namarii (played anonymously)

Walks through the bar doors, strumming Greensleeves on her lyre and singing along to it. "Alas my love you do me wrong.." she trails off humming. She sits by the fire as she plays.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus