Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Queen Obsidia (played by Drake_Lie)

"Ok"
Katraj (played anonymously)

“It’s better than being stared at while eating you know it’s just the normal thing to do and not watch people eat there food”
Mimi (played anonymously)

Mimi would appear out the shadows looking ad Katraj "Oo.. you look nice!" She said sniling trying to be a bit friendly

*blinks* “why are all these girls around me for it makes me uncomfortable to say the least but this is just ridiculous…”

"Fine fine, Ill go if it makes you uncomfortable-"

“I’m not saying you are but it seems like I’m almost the only boy around here.. is just what I’ve been noticing”

"Because my creator likes to make woman, and thiers is mostly woman"
Saiken (played by Reithesniper)

Saiken would enter the bar, she seemed very.. very tired as she would very quietly walk over to the counter and putting her head on the counter

“I’m not even going to question….” *he sighed stretching out his body*
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino is still finding the pepperoni. He's having trouble. "WHERE'S THE GOD DAMN PEPPERONI-"
Namarii (played anonymously)

Strolls through and takes a seat at a small table near the bar. She looks over a menu, eyeing the desserts.

*slithered back into the kitchen to help him with finding the pepperoni* “do you need help-“

Cue Fake Peppino just overly stressing. oh dear god he's already ragdolling into the floor in frustration-

*he slithered into the fridge and soon found some and gave them to the man feeling a bit worried for him* “are you ok…sir?”
Namarii (played anonymously)

Sees a dessert on the menu that makes her eyes light with excitement, she gets up from the table and walks up to the bar. She smiles, "Can I get a banana foster?" Her ears and whiskers bounce with excitement.

Fake Peppino then stares at the pepperoni before hugging katraj tightly, saying thank you many of times and NO i am not gonna insert allat.

“Oh I’m your welcome just trying to help you.. in a way” *he slithered out from behind the bar and looked at cushion and slither up on it having trouble staying on it*

Fake Peppino then blinked before letting go. "Excuse me for the tight hug and the constant thank you's... Just trying to be grateful in a normal way but I keep getting clingy at times."

*he nodded his head understanding and going back to trying to his on the cushion holding on to it with his hands* “I hate having no legs…”
Nolegs rolls to Katraj "First time?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus