Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Saiken wrote:
"Gonna be honest lady.. that just sounds edgy.." she shrugged, blowing a few bubbles in her direction

“It is not because I am sad or any of those likes. It’s all in my blood, but it’s not something you would particularly understand.”
Saiken (played by Reithesniper)

"Edgy in your blood?" she joked, sitting up "Ok, whats your story or your bloodline all about?"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Huh. To be honest, i'm curious too." Matt then leans onto Saiken, with a lit candle.

She would blow another bubble this one simply floated around Matt
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I am a soldier of my nation, to fight back the Abyssals as they’re known. To make up a fighting force, some soldiers were injected with their blood, and we fight the influence of those Abyssals.”

"I see, pretty interesting, but I'm sure thats no reason to be all gloomy, especially since you're a soldier fighting a war!" she said "Enjoy yourself, while your alive of course" she said

Matt then looks toward Saiken. "Beer?" *He then hands a can of beer.*

She nods taking it "Sure" she said opening the can, taking a sip "It isnt bad.. but isnt te best thing ive ever had..."

"Yup. So, why are you firing bubbles at me anyway? Not that i'm angry of course."

"Bubbles are fun" she said, as she blew another storm of bubbles in his face "Plus.. I dont care enough to make em explode-"

"Alright, that's nice... but hey, the bubbles are quite nice too."

"Thank you" she said "I normally only get to make foam but Im more free here pirate boy, you know?"

"Personally, i'd hate being called pirate boy but i'll let that slide for now." Matt then shrugged. "But yeah, my parents were pirates."

Saiken would snicker "Explains the get up, dont worry at least it matches" she waves it off chuckling to herself

"Yup. I don't really know where my parents are after they left me behind but aye, sailors usually live very long."

"...if they're lucky enough that is-" Matt includes quickly.

"Sailors dont live very long" she said "Most are due to die from a harsh storm or worse a slow death from scurvy"

"Eh.. I dont think it has anything to do with luck, more like fate if you ask me"

"Yup. Talk about a life or death situation right here."

She shrugs "If you were bound to die, yours bound to die, if your born strong, you stay strong" she said

(Sorry Chunin exams Neji Im stealing your ideology)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus