Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Silvia was not short, in fact she was 7 foot tall like her mother
Katraj (played anonymously)

* he soon slithered off under a table to take a short cozy nap under as if the table was a rock of some sort*

Silvia floated in the air ad she waits for her food
Silvera sighs at her daughter
Xendri (played anonymously)

Walking in was a warrior ram looking to quench his thirst with mead.

*he naga’s tail poked out from under the table glinting from some sunlight coming from the windows hitting the gold coloring from his body as he lauded there dormant*
Namarii (played anonymously)

Sits up at the bar after strolling around, as she sits down, she smells the scents of spice and maple, inhaling deeply. "Mmm, I love fall scents."
Saiken (played by Reithesniper)

Xendri wrote:
Saiken slid arround using her tail as something of a little boat, eventually she collided with Xendri "Oh my , sorry, I cant see well when Im sliding like this!" She said looking at him "I spin around a lot!" She said

*he continued to sleep under the table peacefully*

Dont mind Saiken napping while holding a giant plush of Saiken himself she was giggling the whole time ec92a158d50724e53a8a11532dc2f566.png
(Not my art, but the cutest version of saiken I could fine)

Saiken wrote:
Xendri wrote:
Saiken slid arround using her tail as something of a little boat, eventually she collided with Xendri "Oh my , sorry, I cant see well when Im sliding like this!" She said looking at him "I spin around a lot!" She said

The ram felt he was ran into, immediately turning around thinking someone wanted to challenge him but noticed a female apologizing. "Hm? Just be careful." Looking her up and down not necessarily upset. He didn't want to say it out loud but this woman was cute.

The floating kitsune would stare at the ram, then looking at her mother. "Hmm"
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

Saiken wrote:
Dont mind Saiken napping while holding a giant plush of Saiken himself she was giggling the whole time ec92a158d50724e53a8a11532dc2f566.png
(Not my art, but the cutest version of saiken I could fine)

(that's just the Naruto 6 tails!!😰😂)

Saiken would blow a storm of bubbless surrounded her amd the plush, before the plush disappeared

(Shut up cat)

"That was a cute plush"

"Its a plush of the great Saiken, the slug with 6 tails!" She says smiling "I share a few of their abilities I guess" she would shrug

*the naga soon awoke to the noises and slithered out from under the table being annoyed by the loud awakening and looked not pleased one bit*

Xendri was taking a moment to listen in on the conversations going on.

*he soon let out an annoyed his to show how he was feeling and showed his fangs in a defensive way while having his arms crossed to his chest*
He looked up at Katraj "is there a problem?"

“It would be better if they took their talking down a bit I get it that this place is a bar but some people just like the quiet atmosphere around them at least respect others if all I have to say…” *he sighed holding back a small yawn*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus