Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt then just slides the hockey stick away before he just becomes sleep. "Zzz..."
Saiken (played by Reithesniper)

Saiken would spin over,, stopping and then tapping Matt "Wake up-"

Matt then pushed her away lightly. "Nhh... Just a few more minutes... Zzz..."
Aunn looked over at Saiken and Matt. "Whatcha guys doin'?"

"Trying to wake up this fool" she said pointing to Matt "One second hes messing about with a hockey stick the next hes out like a light"" she said, her tail swayed with this new person's presence
Aunn looked over at Matt, then back at Saiken with a smirk on her face. "You want me to wake him up for you?" she asked impishly

Matt then falls off the chair whilst sleeping. "Oh shi-" Matt then flops onto the floor and then got up, dusting himself. "Okay, okay. I'm up. Yeesh."

"I-... aw-" she said "Yeesh prate boy, even in your sleep your a mess huh?-"
Aunn watched their interaction with amusement.

"Pretty much. Hell, this happened sometimes too. Also, now that i'm up, what the hell do ye even want?" Matt said, nomming a whole cloudberry.

"I just like to mess with you" she shrugged "Why else would I keep talking to you-" she said, turning her head to what she assumed was a Tiefling "I am Saiken" she bowed

(( Spelled it wrong :( ))

(( Not gonna fix it tho ))

"Hmm, i mean. Normally i'd take it as a fair point but... ah who am i kidding. So, Saiken, huh? Cool name and all. So, why do you even like to bother me anyway?"

40-C4-F96-F-59-D4-4-D03-A582-441-C79767-F89.jpg

((lmao-))

"You look to be a bland one so I thought it nice of me to brighten your day with some trouble" she said smiling "I guess I am admittedly more of a hastle sometimes-"
Aunn looked at the two dubiously, giving a chuff of a laugh. "Oh, I'm Kallista," she replied, using the false name as smoothly as she used her real one. "Nice to meet you."

"Kallista, a beautiful name, to fit a beautiful face" she said producing some bubbles from her body, a storm of them of course

"That, i agree with Saiken on this one. Pretty nice name." Matt said, polishing a random sword off.
Aunn squinted at Matt. "How'd you get a sword?"

"To my knowledge hes just quick with it-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus