Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
"I'm doing great!", Azumi replied then looked at Theo, "Especially with old friends around! It's nice to see you again Theo!"

"Thank you, Azumi." Theo answered in a flat deadpan tone. It was quite clear that he wasn't alright.
Saiken (played by Reithesniper)

Spinny spinny spin, on her tailboat, basically just her tail covered in that bubble solution
Nightmare (played by starwolf)

*A women around age 20 ish or so walked inside the bar looking around scanning the place with her red eyes seemingly looking around for any sudden movement at the time*
Lion El'Jonson (played by randomentity777)

Sensing a hostile energy from Nightmare, the Lion reaches for his sword.

*her eyes fixated on the man and chuckled as tons of scorpion’s soon started to swarm around her * “do you think I can’t take a challenge!?!” *she soon let out a loud growl*
Lion El'Jonson (played by randomentity777)

"We will duel, strange creature, but not here." He uses his Forestwalk ability to transport himself and Nightmare to Mirror-Caliban so they could duel in safety.

((Let's take this to PMs))

“Fair enough….”
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"...The heck happened now?..."

“An old man wants to pick a fight with me!”

"Wait, why?-"

“Cause you looked at me and wanted to pick a fight so I have to fight him” *she sighed annoyed but looked at the girl before her*

Nightmare wrote:
“Cause he looked at me and wanted to pick a fight so I have to fight him” *she sighed annoyed but looked at the girl before her*

"I mean... I could go for a friendly duel, if your done fighting him that is. I don't mind!"

“It’s fine really I don’t want to put you into a situation that doesn’t need more people involved* “I really want to not get you hurt kiddo..”

"Hey, i'm a decent fighter! i have experience..."

“Alright that’s fine but I don’t know yet what if your in real danger and get badly injured?”
He would emerge from the kitchen and say "no fighting!" sternly

“I’m not doing anything actually so don’t be a grump”
"I'm just saying.......no fighting"

*she nodded her head* “alright…what are you even making back there?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus