Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Nightmare wrote:
“Alright that’s fine but I don’t know yet what if your in real danger and get badly injured?”
"I mean... If i bring items if that's okay..."
Nightmare (played by starwolf)

*she gave a thumbs up to the girl before a couple of scorpion’s crawled onto her shoulders wanting her attention*

"Hm? Oh. Hello, Mr. Scorpion." Anna then hands a blueberry to the scorpion.
Namarii (played anonymously)

Sits up at the bar and plays Caledonia on her harp, while singing along to it.
Saiken (played by Reithesniper)

Saiken is doing a spin

Anna wrote:
"Hm? Oh. Hello, Mr. Scorpion." Anna then hands a blueberry to the scorpion.
*the small little scorpion gently takes the blueberry and starts to eat it making a bit of a mess*
Karina and Marina (played by Reithesniper)

Karina and Marina wander into the bar "Eh?-" Karina muttered crazy confused

"Im telling you theres som-" Marina would bump into Karina "Sister, what are you-"she looked around the bar "Wasnt this my house?-"

*tons of scorpion’s soon scurried under tables and into the kitchen of the place* “I’m not found of letting others scare off my friends like that” *nightmare stared directly at the two girls with full on rage while her scorpion tail shined in the light*

Anna just proceeds to fire arrows at the ceiling because boredom struck her.

“Aren’t you going to make the ceiling fall down if you shoot down anymore arrow at the ceiling like that?”

"Hey, they're arrows, okay? What's the worse that can happen? Nolegs just crashing through the ro-"

“What do you mean by crashing through the roof don’t tell me someone will….”
Nolegs then crashed through the roof!
"AH, SON OF A B-" And his Warp Star donked him

“Why is there a legless cat here…but also why did he somehow actually fall through the roof?!”
"Because Anna predicted that i'd fall through the roof." Nolegs said before getting up.

“You should be more careful about this before falling through roofs like it’s nobody’s business”
"Right... Anyway, new person i assume?"

*she lifted a brow then noddded as her hundred of scorpions soon came out of hiding* “names nightmare your the one who’s called legless I could guess huh…”
Karina and Marina (played by Reithesniper)

Nightmare wrote:
*tons of scorpion’s soon scurried under tables and into the kitchen of the place* “I’m not found of letting others scare off my friends like that” *nightmare stared directly at the two girls with full on rage while her scorpion tail shined in the light*

Dont mind Marina squealing about the rush of scorpion, while Karina goes to find them a seat "Why are all rhe pretty women crazy?-" Karina would ask quietly to herself

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus