Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Nightmare (played by starwolf)

*she patted legless on the head and soon walked off to find something to eat as she was hungry after having to carry all the scorpions on her back to here*
"No, my name's just Nolegs. That's all..."
Karina and Marina (played by Reithesniper)

Karina and Marina, taking a seat at the bar, Marina looked around for someone to mess with
"Anyway, y'all seen Matt somewhere?" Nolegs then stretched slightly.

Marina got up and walked over to no legs and picked him up "Karina, Karina, look at this weird cat!" She said mostly talking about the fact he can speak

*scorpions scurried out of the kitchen carrying a container of blueberries and scurried off to go find nightmare*
"Hey- What the hey? Put me down!" Nolegs said, hissing towards Marina.

62-D7334-B-0116-44-C5-B06-A-F585-B45-CA470.jpg

"Hehe.. hes so angry!" Marina seemed like she was having fun

Karina sighed walking over and removing Nolegs from her sisters grasp, "Sister please he requested to be put down"

Marina groaned "Your never any fun!"
"My appriciation, Amigo." Nolegs then bowed towards Karina.

ED357898-C466-4035-9-FA4-63-B7-DE4-C583-C.jpg

*she sat down at a table eating the blueberries once in a while throw a couple to her scorpion friends as they would demolish them in minutes* “you guys will need baths after these snacks…”
((small fact: sometimes i add emoticons to express their emotions.))

Karina nodded "Forgive my sister, she is on the mischievous side" she said bowing back to the admitttedly odd cat..

"Karinaa, lets go do something else, like go raid the Yiga clan for those really good Bananas!"

"Dear sister please, we just got here, go talk to someone-" Karina said pointing in Nightmare's relative direction

*she kept plopping blueberries in her mouth and Hand fed some of the scorpions for awhile* “hey that was my blueberry you just took!” *she started to argue with a scorpion*

"... sister please-" Marina started before her sister shushed her and shooed her, "I-" she would groan "Fine-" Marina would walk over to Nightmare.. careful to avoid stepping on the scorpions "eek spooky-"

*she quickly turned her head in the direction she heard the girls voice and stared directly at her* “what is that you want from me..? There obviously a reason why you came to me”
He hid in the kitchen and was doing stretches

" no no, my sister claims I need some friends, and you seems to be.. interesting enough to her" she said
"look im trying-" marina said quietly

*she lifted a brow* “so your heat for love advice all I can say is eat your enemies if their too close to someone you care about Heh”

"Love advice?-" she said "No no not at all!"
"Wait- eat!?-" she would squeal

"I just wanted to make a friend-"

“Oh…alright that’s fine with me”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus