Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Nightmare (played by starwolf)

*she would blind not enjoying this so far and confused what would be happening after this anyways* “why are you doing this…?”
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt then pulls out a random sword. Probs The Sapphire Saint or Soul Eater. "It's been a while since i used this sword."

33-EF9-FCC-5872-4664-8-E7-A-7293-B3678-B25.png

*she sighed as she sat there feeling bored as ever* “I don’t like to sit still for this long…”
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt then slides the sword away. "Yeah. It makes it extra boring when you got nothing to do."

“Hmm….”
Karina and Marina (played by Reithesniper)

Nightmare wrote:
*she would blind not enjoying this so far and confused what would be happening after this anyways* “why are you doing this…?”

"Because your barely bother to hide the fact you only look human ,she said "open your mouth"

*she soon opened her mouth her teeth were sharp like wolves teeth *

"Very.. very sharp " she said, "Gonna save us both a lot of poking and proding at you unless your interested in that" she joked " So what are you?"

*she narrowed her eyes* “if your here to experiment on me then I shall have you know I will eat your insides then and let your loved one see your body in a jumbled mess. I’m a hybrid between a wolf and an scorpion if you must know”

"Listen lady, I didnt ask how youd eat me, besides I rather you take me on a date first, Im asking a question"

“I don’t even know you….”
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"this guy is fruity-"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((Not sorry XD))

"Do you know know that you are?-" she asked "You speak like your holding back some info-"

“I know what I am capable of and that is all I need to know…”

"... eh-" she said "But the science-" she said "Here lemme take some of your hair, Ill need some of it unironically-:

“What are you some scientist cause I dislike them very much” *she let out a snarl like sound of a wolf*

"Exactly, but this is more like biology, Im still new im that feild-" she said chuckling "Here how about this, for your cooperation Ill bring something pretty good, other than mighty Bananas.. -"

*she growled more as if a warning to back away or she would mail her* “like I said I don’t like scientists but I’ll work with you if you don’t prick me I’ll give you some of my blood on my own and without you forcing me”

"Well, I only wanted your hair but sure; Ill take a sample of your blood!" She said, "Ok" she would pull a vial from her bag "Here"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus