Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Nightmare (played by starwolf)

*she sighed and grabbed the vial and bit the side of her lip make the blood drip into the vial enough for it and handed her some of her hair as well* “I don’t do this often but here”
Karina and Marina (played by Reithesniper)

"Thank you lady!" She said smiling befor putting a cap on the vial and putting it back in her bag "Thank you for letting me collect a sample-"

“Names nightmare princess don’t call me lady again please and thank you I’m being nice you this only time so you better be happy with me cooperating with you”
He stared at Nightmare after clearing his throat and mouthed the words "no fighting"

“I’m not doing anything I swear I’m not by the tail of my scorpion tail I pinky promise or whatever it is”
Karina and Marina (played by Reithesniper)

She nods her head "I like the nickname is princess, but save it for later k?" She giggled as would stand up and run off the her sister again "Sister, I guess you were right huh?-:

*she rolled her eyes* “god I’m going to hate where this thing will be going…hopefully no where serious…”
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then be eating a pretzel. "Salty..."

“Your eating a pretzel of course it is unless you add something sweet on then it’s not”

"I guess so. Still kinda bored and life hasn't been giving me strong opponents to fare against... like that gigantic eyeball thing that not only split the earth in half, but deleted the earth too."

"Oh. Yes, this is what he looks like. Not gonna beat it to ya, but he kinda creeps me out..."

AA6-A6-FA2-55-C5-439-B-B77-C-3-EA5787-E3406.png

“That thing is very ugly indeed I can’t lie he just doesn’t seem to fit in the books of cool monster so would say”

"That, i can tell. And i thought a giant a*s was worse than that guy because it was controlling the monoliths!"

“Sounds really bad to even see that thing up close it sounds like to me”

"Hell. Even this rock."

19-F66795-B1-DC-4-A78-931-A-08-AC0-C31-AD9-B.png

"I woke up yesterday and i found this giant a*s gigalith in front of my house so i kinda broke it to pieces... and my house got exploded because it self destructed. I was fine, but it took me a long while to repair the house... hehe."

“Couldn’t you remove the rock from the ground?”

"Nah. Too giant and heavy, so i did the alternative option."

“You shouldn’t have done that, that’s the worse idea to destroy your house it must of costed you alot of money to get it fixed hun…”

"Hey, at least i got my daily amount of training because of that giant rock."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus