Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Nightmare (played by starwolf)

“I guess…”
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"So, wanna duel? I got some food anyway."

“Sure, I’m ready when you are”
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Sweeet."

(Welp, we'd better take this to PM's lol-)

*she stretched her arms out*
Namarii (played anonymously)

Sits by a window in a small booth, drinking fresh ground coffee that she made a latte with. She opens a mystery book and starts to read.

*she walked over to the women* “may I ask what your reading about?”
Alethea (played anonymously)

A delicate sneeze later and Alethea said, "Excuse me." Then she sniffed and waved hello at the two women.
Namarii (played anonymously)

She looks up and then smiles, "It's called Lights Out by R. L. Stine. It's a murder mystery, I was hearing a lot about his.. Goosebump books? And found this in an old bookstore. It's a bit cheesy, but I find those are the best kind of reads." She says as she shows the cover of the book.
He was grinding cornmeal to make taco tortillas.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She pokes Mathias
Saiken (played by Reithesniper)

((You should totally make holly her own character))
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

((Got too many kids to do that))
Grey (played by starwolf)

*a teen around the age of 19 came scurrying in with his other legs being a black widow he was a bit more delicate on his spider legs then your average tarantula was since he spun his webs to catch prey then make traps*
Wally (played anonymously)

It appears that Wally is currently reading a book about Pokemon Battles.

It's not surprising.

*the delicately moving fast teen scurried past him and climbed up a wall with no issue and was starting to make a web in the corner*

Needless to say, once Wally has caught glimpse of the teen that was of half black widow, or to Wally, a spider-like Pokemon.. "Eep-!" He lets out a small squeal and drops his book, alarmed.

*the teen paid no attention to the boy down below busy making his web turning around at times or even being upside down, after finishing his web he turned his attention towards the green haired boy*

Wally snatches his book, standing up from the chair he was sitting in, and then nervously backs away.

"Um.. I'm.. Sorry, I must be in your way.." He says with a voice soft as wool.

“Ah no your not in the way you just seem interested in my web or something I guess if your looking at me this way I would guess?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus