Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wally (played anonymously)

Wally grasps his book into a hug across his chest, "I.. I'm sorry!" He apologizes once more, "I've just.. never seen anything like you." He frowns. "Please don't be up.. upset."

Wally avoids eye-contact.
Grey (played by starwolf)

“Honestly that is fine with me, I am merely a myth to some humans saying I hunt them down as prey but I merely act like your average black widow spider”
Wally (played anonymously)

"A black widow?" He says with confusion in his voice. "Is it anything like a Pokemon?" He still avoids eye-contact.

“I don’t know what that is but maybe but I’m just a creature of some sort that is only trying to survive in this world of unknown things”
He started fabricating and butchering and portioning a rather large side of beef.

*the black window peeked into the kitchen hanging by some silk he had made as he was upside down watching him*
He knew Streak was there due to his powerful but limited clairvoyance. He stayed quiet and he started portioning the ribeye steaks.

*he just watched curiously just for the fun of it since he had nothing better to do at the moment*
Thorian (played anonymously)

Thorian waved a delicate hand at Streak, "Hello there." She said politely.

*the black window came down on a silk string and waved back blink his four eyes* “huh I don’t see humans often so this is a surprise for sure….”

She smiled at the black widow, "And I don't often encounter talking spider-like beings. Most call me Thorian." She offered him polite smile, "Do you have a name?"

“The names streak I guess cause of my bad streak of killing people when they mess with black widows is what I think”

She ushered forth a small giggle, although its probably not funny. She has the habit of laughing at the oddest of things, "Well, you have nothing to worry about from me then. I have no intention of messing with any black widows."

“I don’t think you would plan on it since we do hold one nasty bite which probably could kill a couple of adults within a couple of hours”
Hyrelios-32 (played by randomentity777)

Hyrelios just stands there, his unblinking digital eyes staring around the room.

*the black widow stared at the being and just kept making his web and sat there after a bit taking a break from it*

Thorian smiled more broadly, but kept her abilities a secret for now, "And we wouldn't want that, would we? Can I get you something to drink?"

And then she saw the other being and waved at him, "Hello."

“I’ll be fine with water for now I don’t drink anything really but water since I don’t know how other things effect my body”

She nodded, then she ordered two drinks. Some wine for her and a water for him. "Beautiful web by the way."

“Thank you I try my best on making them, but they don’t always turn out the way I want them to but that’s ok in the end I can eat it and remake the web”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus