Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Yami (played by Reithesniper)

Thorian wrote:
She sipped her wine and then looked at Yami, "Who is the President of the United States?"

Then she looked at Streak and offered him his water.

"Currently... I don't know... I'm very far from earth... like very very far.. many light years"
Iowa (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Shoot, and I’ve been through many presidents now.”
Grey (played by starwolf)

“I couldn’t care who the president is of right now but is it that important to even know at this moment you could do that Later honestly and not waste my time hearing about it”

"..." Yami is quiet, unsure about this place, it doesnt feel normal to her at least
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I don’t hear a lot about Presidents anymore.”
Grey (played by starwolf)

*the black window was a bit grumpy but he was always like this mostly but more to other spiders than humans at the least*

""..." she casually turns to a chair.. and just crushed it and absorbing it
Namarii (played anonymously)

Stretches and puts her book away, pulling out her moon lyre from its case and gently strums a nameless tune to that of the flickering flames of the fire.

“But when you have lived for as long as I have, then nothing is surprising. Not even that chair.”

"Ive lived many, many years... destruction is my way of life.. pure unregulated destruction.." she said "Many things have lost meaning..."

“If you’re older than I am, then that would be a first for me.”

"I am billions of years old, I am a living blackhole, I can change my size.. shape and gravitational pull.."

“I don’t exactly do *any* of that, I’m just 10 thousand myself.”

"Young lady..." she said quietly

“Maybe to you, I am young. But to the people I work with…Вы поняли картину, не так ли? (You get the picture, don’t you?) ” To her, the “Russian” language—or really as it’s known where she’s from, the Ursine (or Ursusian) language, was like a second to her, because she’s studied many languages, new and ancient.

She nodded "I believe I understood just a bit.." she said "Thats an interesting language.." she said

“I know many, for I’ve studied under the languages of ancient times and now recent times.”

"Eh..." she said "you're an interesting one.. what is your name?"

“I am Kal'tsit.”

"The humans gave me a basic name, I am simply called Yami" she bowed her head

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus