Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Naomi (played by randomentity777)

"I actually think that you look kind of handsome." Naomi says to Streak.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish chuckles "Ok, something.. normal" he said

He rushed off to the kitchen

[i]Cooking Noises[/i]
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

1/4 cup granulated sugar

1 tablespoon baking powder

2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 1/2 cups heavy cream

1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice

1/4 cup finely chopped candied ginger

2 cups confectioners' sugar

Preheat the oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, whisk the flour with the granulated sugar, baking powder, lemon zest and salt. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the cream and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice; fold in the candied ginger.

On a lightly floured work surface, gently knead the dough just until it comes together. Pat into a 9-inch round, a scant 1/2 inch thick. Cut the dough into 8 wedges and arrange them 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Bake the scones for 20 to 25 minutes, until slightly firm and lightly browned on the bottom, pale on top. Let cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.

In a medium bowl, whisk the confectioners' sugar with the remaining 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons of lemon juice until the glaze is smooth. Drizzle the lemon glaze over the scones and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.

He returned a while later with, Glazed Lemon Ginger Scones, don't let my inability to make it look cool make you forget he can cook, he can bake-
Grey (played by starwolf)

*he lifted a brow highly confused* “erm thanks I don’t know how to feel about that with a human saying that to a part human spider hybrid…”
Naomi (played by randomentity777)

"I don't think it's that weird. This is a neat place."
The mimic queen would slowly enter, her stomach growling loudly. "Hello all"

*the black widow rolled his eyes and just sat there kinda looking around at everything*
"Chef, got anything still coated in its own blood, or filled with its own blood"
"Hello, miss. Welcome. Are you ready to order food?"
"The closest I have to that is rare steak"

*the spider soon scurried off and went back to little den in the web and watched from the hole blink his four eyes*
"How about a whole cow?" She was 15 foot tall and looking down at everyone
"Not alive, but in the woods we have a buffalo..."

*he tilted his head* “why do there a large 15 foot lady inside this place how can she even fit in here!?!”
"Can you go get me one, I'm not in the mood to go hunting"
"I can't leave the kitchen. I'm sorry"
Hyrelios-32 (played by randomentity777)

Streak wrote:
*he tilted his head* “why do there a large 15 foot lady inside this place how can she even fit in here!?!”

"Data analysis indicates that the main area of this bar is a massive space that does not appear to conform to the laws of reality. You could easily bring something much bigger in here, such as a God-Engine of the Collegia Titanica."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She sighs "this place is made to fit huge beings, I cannot leave as I am the bouncer"

“I don’t even want to know how this person got in here either I really couldn’t believe that a human who is 15 feet tall can fit in this place that pretty much grows bigger”
"Is anyone willing to get the queen of mimics her snack?"
"Human? I'm a mimic silly arachnid"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus