Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Grey (played by starwolf)

“That sounds fun to see those during the night and maybe one day wishing for a shooting star to pass over head”
Namarii (played anonymously)

Nods, "Benefit of being a stargazer! But of course on the nights I hear there's suppose to be a meteor shower, it's cloudy. But I've seen some pretty bright shooting stars. The best night is when it's a new moon. I would love to get a star chart and moon phase of the day I was born." She muses, realizing she's rambling a bit. "Oops, sorry for carrying on!" She scratches the back of her head, fingers slipping through her indigo hair.

“That’s fine seems like it’s something you enjoy I understand why it’s fine I like hearing about new things sometimes”
Namarii (played anonymously)

She smiles, "Stargazing certainly is fun, and relaxing too. Makes one not feel quite so alone, ya know?" Her eyes trail the map, noting the luminous constellation patterns from a metallic pen.
Hyrelios-32 (played by randomentity777)

"We are always one with the Omnissiah."
"I've met your Emperor.......I haven't ever seen such a passionate leader given how young he is"
Missouri (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I met an Emperor once, he was near General MacArthur.”

"The Omnissiah is different from the Emperor."

“Do you have to have a leader to look apon you and say go do this for me while I sit my lazy butt here doing nothing”
"I never met the Omnissiah...."

"The Emperor gave his freedom to save the Imperium in its darkest hour. As for the Omnissiah, you have already met it. Every object with a machine-spirit is imparted a fraction of the Omnissiah's will."
"Very well.....anyway, does anyone want food? My son came up with a new scone recipe that he taught me"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Very well.....anyway, does anyone want food? My son came up with a new scone recipe that he taught me"

"Ooh! Ooh! Me! Me!", Azumi squealed at Mathius. For a 500 year old fox, she sure does act like a child.
Zero (played by Revereen)

"Might as well have some of those scones too", Zero smiled at Mathius
He picks Azumi up and puts her on his shoulder as he got to work making the scones
Alice (played by Jaws)

A maiden in red entered the bar. She was dragging her sword against the floor, leaving scratches. The maiden also had a paranoid look on her face.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Alice wrote:
A maiden in red entered the bar. She was dragging her sword against the floor, leaving scratches. The maiden also had a paranoid look on her face.

As Azumi was in the midst of sitting on Mathius' shoulder, she waved at Alice before going "Woohoo!" as she enjoyed being carried in this manner.
Alice (played by Jaws)

The maiden got startled and raised up her sword. Red footprints trailed after her as she looked around frantically.
As this unfolded, a large draconic-looking humanoid passed through the doors. She was a shining bronze that almost appeared to have red highlights under the tavern lighting, with large draconic wings sprouting from her back and a firey-looking fin down the back of her head. Perched on her shoulder was what looked like a miniature dragon, much more reddish in color.

As she was greeted with a woman waving a sword around, the humanoid dragon raised an eyebrow and quietly chuckled. "Seems I've interrupted something..." She remarked under her breath.
Akira (played by AkiraDawn)

Akira pushed the door open slowly and walked into the bar, looking around at the barely contained chaos. She grinned, sidestepped a swinging sword and took a seat at the bar. "Nice, I like it! Not as nice as mine but...beggars can't be choosers,"

She waved over the bartender and got a glass of sweet tea, then sat back to enjoy whatever was going to happen next.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus