Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Benny (played by starwolf)

*he looked at his stomach hearing it growl a bit put put his head down on the table* “it’s so hard to just get a break from my own stomach growling I feel like I’m always hungry”
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"Fair, some of my summonings were given sharingan.. well those small enough do"
Star (played by Starphobia)

"Oh!" Star smiled. "I'm a guardian cat. That's why I may look pretty strange."

"Strange" she said quietly "what a strange cat.." she thinks quietly as she thinks about Ch'ens words "Wouldnt anyone look strange.. thats a good question.. when I dont use my sharingan, I look about as normal as everyone else" she said nodding

"Unless your talking about that cat" she muttered
Star (played by Starphobia)

"Hm?" Star tilted her head, with a slightly confused look on her face.
Hyrelios-32 (played by randomentity777)

Hyrelios stares at Star. "Analysis: this instance of a felinus organism appears to have evolved wings."

"I noticed" she said "I dont think she'd be any use, so no point in making contracts.." she said

"Interrogative: What do you mean by contracts?"
Teriko Uchiha wrote:
"Strange" she said quietly "what a strange cat.." she thinks quietly as she thinks about Ch'ens words "Wouldnt anyone look strange.. thats a good question.. when I dont use my sharingan, I look about as normal as everyone else" she said nodding

"Unless your talking about that cat" she muttered

“No, I’m talking about all of you, and I work with and around strange people, so that’s saying something.”

"Let me show you" she bit her thumb, wiping the blood up her arm, and preforming a few hand seals "Summoning jutsu" She said, as a puff of smoke.. a small snake appeared.. he was loud and complaining... it was a small naga "I made a contract with the naga, and I can summon them and they can summon me.."

"Well.. that is fair" she said to Ch'en, as the small snake disappeared

Teriko Uchiha wrote:
"Let me show you" she bit her thumb, wiping the blood up her arm, and preforming a few hand seals "Summoning jutsu" She said, as a puff of smoke.. a small snake appeared.. he was loud and complaining... it was a small naga "I made a contract with the naga, and I can summon them and they can summon me.."

"Noted."

*he soon flopped on the floor as his stomach grew louder as it kept growling* “why does time traveling always make me this hungry…I feel like eating a huge sauropod”
Benny wrote:
"ah thank you uh could I get maybe a small steak?"

He would emerge with a 8oz filet mignon with buttered potatoes

*Benny’s eyes sparkled as he sat up and soon sniffed the potato’s and let out a small screech not into plants or anything along that and soon grabbed the steak in his mouth shaking it around like a rag doll*
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

Kavern watched the bar from afar.

"Pathetic. Pathetic humans. Doing nothing but waste their time doing useless shit..." He growled. "Absolutely pitiful."

*the boy stopped shaking the food and stared at the cat blinking* “I’m not even human so it’s a lot different from what you think!”
Bahamut (played by Drake_Lie)

"You do realize most people here... are not human correct?"

"oh well this is my first time here so I don't know a lot of things in general but eating meat is yummy well food is mostly only on my mind"
Bahamut (played by Drake_Lie)

"I was speaking to the purple horned creature"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus