Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"What do you mean..?" She asked the woman dressed like a cavewoman.. or perhaps shes changed clothes its been a while since Ive checked-
Liskarm (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I would hope I've not done anything to make someone comment on my overall attitude. Though I imagine my partner talks quite a bit."

"life is life-" she muttered, knowing pretty well her team mostly just thought her lazy and quiet-
Zex wrote:
"I'm not young by any means, tell me why you are acting so grumpy"

"Yours and Silveria's paychecks are in the office"
He started toasting some sugar to make some soft caramels.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Silvera took her money and gave zex's his

"..money.." she murmured "I see.." she said, turning to mathius, and walking over "are you hiring anytime soon?" She asked the man
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

Zex wrote:
"I'm not young by any means, tell me why you are acting so grumpy"

"You want me to tell you why I'm so... Grumpy..?" He raised an eyebrow. "..."

His ears drooped, and the glow in his eyes faded slightly.

"I don't know."
Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

Zex would gently pet the cat, then pick it up and hugging it "its ok"
Teriko Uchiha wrote:
"..money.." she murmured "I see.." she said, turning to mathius, and walking over "are you hiring anytime soon?" She asked the man

"How good are you at being either a server or bartender? Emily, my boss, hasn't been around in a while, so I'm kinda in charge, and I don't think she'd mind me hiring help since I was hired to be the chef, but Silveria and Zero are security, and Zex is the dish washer"

"I'm also the "teddy bear" of the group" giggles
Ebony (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

ebony had been sitting at their own table, sipping some chai as they basked in the sunlight of the windowsill they sat at
"Zex is rather friendly. He washes and sanitizes the dishes"
He brought Ebony some small tea cakes and set the plate in front of his customer. "Tea cakes. One lemon, one raspberry, one white chocolate, one milk chocolate, and one vanilla. My courtesy"
Ebony (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

they smiled warmly to Mathius, as they lifted the lemon tea cake
Edgar (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

...meanwhile, edgar had struggled to get up onto the counter, as he was the size of a toddler

Cuddles the cat more
Edgar (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"whys these chairs are so big?" from his lack of grammar, it was clear English wasn't his first language. his blue-toned fur gleamed underneath the candlelight as he continued struggling to grasp at the chair he was attempting to climb

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Teriko Uchiha wrote:

"How good are you at being either a server or bartender? Emily, my boss, hasn't been around in a while, so I'm kinda in charge, and I don't think she'd mind me hiring help since I was hired to be the chef, but Silveria and Zero are security, and Zex is the dish washer"

"Bartender.." she seemed to be thinking about it.. "Security suits me better but how hard can pouring drinks be.."she asked herself reasonably "Ill try that bartendering job if I may"
He lifted Edgar and sat him in the seat and then looked at Teriko "excellent. You're hired"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus