Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Benny (played by starwolf)

*he stretched his body as he noticed his one of his teeth had fallen out and picked it up* “oh cool I lost a tooth by biting into steak I could make this a necklace”
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

She bowed, as if to thank him for the chance as she appeared behind the counter, now leaning over it... "Seems easy enough.." she said "Since nobodies actually getting drinks. "

*he continues to look at his tooth making it look like a blade since it could break through bone*
Edgar (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

edgar had been sitting at the counter, looking around for somebody to take his order, before shrugging and humming a quaint little lullabye

Teriko walked infront of Edgar "You lookin for something little man?" She asked
Liskarm (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“As long as Franka isn’t around, I suppose we’ll be fine.”

"Oh! Heya!"

She smiled looking at him "Need something to drink?"

She looked to Liskarm "Who is Franka, that partner you spoke about?-"

"Honey and Ambrosia please!" his toothy grin showed a row of razor-sharp vampire bat-like teeth, which seemed to be pristine white, in spite of his current spirit status
Liskarm (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Teriko Uchiha wrote:
She smiled looking at him "Need something to drink?"

She looked to Liskarm "Who is Franka, that partner you spoke about?-"

“Yes, she one of my partners.”

"Ambrosia.. the food of the gods?" She asked, just making sure she didnt possibly mess up the order.. despite just being a bartender "Ah.. my teamates are good people.. a I personally think they're weak tho.. " she said "Too many connections.. unless that makes them stronf-"

"mhm!"

*he put his tooth away and dragged him self on a chair spinning on it* “wheeee”
Nepeta leijon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Nepeta sauntered over to benny, grinning wide as she intended to make a new friend "Hiya!"

She nods "Ambrosia.. and Honey" she nodded, sneaking off to go tell Mathius of the order.. leaving a shadow clone in her place

“Hi my names Benny! It’s nice to meet you!!” *he continued to spin around before stopping and getting dizzy and flopping on his stomach on the chair*

"I'm Nepeta!! It's nice to meetcha too!" nepeta would offer a hand to benny, her candy corn colored horn sticking out of her cat-themed hat

“Thank you…” *his stomach soon growled once more* “be quiet stomach I just ate some food you can’t be hungry again!”

"here!" nepeta would pull out some beef jerky "I always keep some snack on me just in case!"

*he nodded his head immediately and soon took a couple of them and bit it in half chewing them* “yummy!” *he soon finished the last bits and swallowed them whole*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus