Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

He laughs a bit and chases after the cat
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

Kavern whips around and stops in his tracks, eyeing down Zex.

"... I would appreciate... If you left me be." He said, keeping a cool and relaxed exression. His tail twitched but he showed no signs of aggression.

"Nope, I'm gonna make you be happy for a while" giggles

Kavern narrowed his eyes and stepped back.

"I'm good." He said, lowering his voice slightly. He wished Tuma was here so he could have an excuse to leave quickly, but sadly he wasn't.

"Forgive me master.." He whispered under his breath, then unsheathed his claws, then stepped closer to Zex. "I say turn back now." he growled.

"I'm not worried about your claws kitty" he was a slime, most damage would be minimal
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Teriko kinda just watched this from affar.. the shadow clone she left at the bar would disappear, she found the cat going near to blows with that odd slime
Benny (played by starwolf)

“Hey let’s not be mean or anything there’s no reason to pick a fight with anyone here anyways” *Benny smiled* “I suggest we leave the cat alone he doesn’t seem pleased to be around us is my hunch”

“Oh, you think.” Kavern stepped closer. “I’m a very experienced fighter. over 500 years of experience, let’s just say…”

He lifted his claws slightly off the ground, then paused, his eyes seeming to gaze into nothing. He then narrowed his eyes, sheathed his claws, then stepped away, nodding.

“Right. Right.” He muttered, as if he was talking to someone. “I need… To stay on task.”

Yeriko saw this as a nice time "Although your not much of a threat.. Im going to ask What is this task?" The woman said, her blade still at her side although sheathed, one of her hands was rested on the blades handle "Id like to make sure you wont harm my world in some way shape or form" she said
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Five hundred? That’s quite a small number compared to my own age.”

Kavern looked at Teriko.

“I am not allowed to say that to anyone that Master hasn’t allowed me to.”
He came out of the kitchen to see what was going on.

"And plus..." He glanced at Kal'tsit. "This isn't about... Age.."

Teriko would draw her blade "Then I dont think I should let you continue.." she said quietly, as her Sharingan activated
"HEY!"

he called out to the Uchiha and Kavern and he pointed at both of then "no fighting!"

*he quickly hid behind the chief and peeked out from behind him* “are people always like this to others?”
"Not always. Some people just have something to prove, but they aren't gonna prove it in my place of work. SECURITY! SILVERA!" he called for Silveria

Kavern hissed, and unsheathed his claws again.

"I don't want to do this. Master would be livid."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Kavern wrote:
Kavern hissed, and unsheathed his claws again.

"I don't want to do this. Master would be livid."

"You have a master?", Azumi tilted her head, "Are you a familiar? I am a familiar to my summoner, Ren! Nice to meet a fellow spirit!"

“Maybe do it in another dimension would be ok….” *he gave a weak thumbs up before feeling sick*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus