Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Zero (played by Revereen)

Zero readied his SC3000K assault rifle and approached Mathius, "What's the problem, Chief?"
Benny (played by starwolf)

“I forgot how bad it is on my stomach when I go through portals but I didn’t eat anything like mom told me too before heading here…”
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

Sheathing his claws again, Kavern looked at Azumi.

"... No. My Master is... Bloodmoon. The Demon King." Kavern flinched as he mentioned his master's name. "Gosh, where are you when I need you?" He muttered.
He looked at his head of security "I don't want those two fighting." He pointed at Kavern "He came in with a chip on his shoulder anyway, and he was talking about attacking Zex, our guy who does the dishes and cleaning. If they start fighting, I want you to kick them both out. Don't come to the bar and fight, you come to dance, drink, and eat"

“I didn’t know you could kick people out of a place wow I think I should try and get adjusted to being on this planet still since I live 65 million years ago”

Kavern dipped his head.

"I don't want any more trouble. I know what I've already done... And I don't want to harm anyone else." His gaze softened, and he sat down.

“I think he deserves a second chance honestly see he knows what he started was wrong and now he wants to change and just not cause trouble at this point anymore”
Benny wrote:
“I forgot how bad it is on my stomach when I go through portals but I didn’t eat anything like mom told me too before heading here…”

"Order something. I'll cover the tab."
Kavern wrote:
Kavern dipped his head.

"I don't want any more trouble. I know what I've already done... And I don't want to harm anyone else." His gaze softened, and he sat down.

"Grab the menu and order something to eat"

*he nodded his head and soon wanted to try some crème brûlée and pointed to it having a half smile on his face*

"I don't... Eat... Human food..." Kavern said. Narrowing his eyes.
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Teriko is more or less unphased by this, as she returned to that spot behind the counter, doing her thing again, she found she should probably stay out of trouble for a least a few days, so for now she removes her blade and tucks it under the counter
Benny wrote:
*he nodded his head and soon wanted to try some crème brûlée and pointed to it having a half smile on his face*

He tucked back into the kitchen and went into the cooler and returned with some creme brulée with sliced strawberries and brought it to Benny.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Benny wrote:

He tucked back into the kitchen and went into the cooler and returned with some creme brulée with sliced strawberries and brought it to Benny.
*Benny soon smiled and grabbed a fork he saw lying around on the table and took a bite of it enjoying the taste and continued to eat it until nothing was left only a small bit of the strawberries*
Liskarm (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well, what else is new.”
"Ummm…I don't know."

"Id reckon nothing really, a small conflict almost started I guess" she said
Liskarm (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Good job.”

"Sadly, it didnt end in a fight, but its bar rules.. so its life I guess.."
“Don’t you know? Rules are meant to be broken!”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus