Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"As much as Id like too, I dont think its nesssary.. I only need so if my world is in danger.."
"No rule breaking, otherwise the fluffy lady attacks."

She nodded.. what shes not gonna argue with a kid.. plus she seems nice-
"I'm Fumizuki, a Mutsuki-class destroyer of the Sakura Empire fleet."

"I am Teriko Uchiha, a Jonin from the village hidden in the leaves" she bowed her head
"That's my brother's daughter, Teriko. Please give her a strawberry milk"

She nodded, as she visually disappeared for a moment before appearing with some strawberry milk in a glass cup "Im sure this will do little lady, yes?" She asked Fumizuki "I hope it is"
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he flicked his tongue feeling a bit bored and soon bit down on the spoon and bit into it having puncture marks on the spoon*
He brought Benny a chocolate custard
Explorer (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

explorer had been sitting next to a window, playing Subway Surfers on his display
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Watched explorer for a while

Teriko, practices some of her jutsu, not very extravagant or super in scale but its enough to keep her remembering the hand seals

explorers display would blink back to a face as he looked over to Silvera in confusion
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Just keep playing, I was just watching"
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

Kavern just sat on a table nearby, watching.

explorer went back to playing subway surfers

*he smiled and soon ate some of it kinda being surprised on how it tasted* “wow I’ve never had anything like this back where I came from we only eat one thing anyways so I guess I need to try new things!”
Teriko Uchiha wrote:
She nodded, as she visually disappeared for a moment before appearing with some strawberry milk in a glass cup "Im sure this will do little lady, yes?" She asked Fumizuki "I hope it is"

"Thank you." Fumizuki smiles adorably.

She nodded, her gaze shifted over to Kavern, just watching, no longer aggressive but she still doesnt really trust him-

*he looked around at some of the people trying to study who the new ones were maybe hoping to make a friend or two here since he just wanted to have more friends* “is this place like a home for you all?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus