Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Lance (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

lance would sit down
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"So... How's life?"

"life is life."

"I see, it's challenging work nowadays."

"yu["

((yup*****))

"It's kinda hard finding people who understands how i'm feeling and it's been bothing me ever since."

"I mean, sure. I may be an annoyance to some, but.. man."
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

Teriko Uchiha wrote:
She nodded, her gaze shifted over to Kavern, just watching, no longer aggressive but she still doesnt really trust him-

Kavern glanced at Teriko, smiled slightly then looked back at what he was staring at- random people. He then let out an impatient huff, looking around.

"...Well."
Benny (played by starwolf)

*the large trex soon sat down beside Benny as she scanned around the entire place she lifted her nose and sniffed the air soon getting up and putting her face into the kitchen and destroying the door to the fridge and eating all the meat that was in there*
"Well......I'm getting fired" he snapped angrily as he started cleaning up the mess. He was throwing containers over into the dish room. He looked at the beast "get out before I cut your head off. Out of the bar. Leave"

He started wiping out the fridge after unplugging it. His crystal blue eyes were now dark yellow with anger.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"I'll help with this mess!", Azumi smiled at Mathius and started to clean up.
Zero (played by Revereen)

Despite not being a janitor, Zero opted to join in with Azumi in cleaning the mess.
"I'll help too!" Fumizuki produces a tiny dustpan and brush, and joins in cleaning.
Jacob and Esau (played anonymously)

Jacob: "Me and my bro will join in on the cleaning!"

Esau: "We're experts at mopping!"
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Teriko sighed "Mess.." she said quietly, activating her sharingan and joining theem in sweeping

Kavern just watched... Narrowing his eyes.
Benny (played by starwolf)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Well......I'm getting fired" he snapped angrily as he started cleaning up the mess. He was throwing containers over into the dish room. He looked at the beast "get out before I cut your head off. Out of the bar. Leave"

He started wiping out the fridge after unplugging it. His crystal blue eyes were now dark yellow with anger.
*The large carnivore soon walked back through the portal it came from and soon disappeared from where it was* “hey that was my mom…..”

Kavern stood up.

"It'll be fine." He said quietly. He walked over to Benny and touched the tip of his tail to his shoulder gently, before walking over to the mess and offering to help clean it up.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus