Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Benny (played by starwolf)

*he looked at him and just sighed* “yea I guess so but I already miss her since us young trex’s depend on our mothers protection til we’re big enough to be on our own”
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

Kavern glanced back.

"I lost my mother at a very young age, and had to depend on my... Brother... In order to survive.." He said, as his paw reached up to tap the collar on his neck. "He took great care of me. I'm the one who ruined it all by choosing to follow my Master."

His eye twitched and he sat back down, a distance away from the mess.

*benny looked at him nodding his head* “thank you for telling me this, I guess I shouldn’t always keep relying on her if we’re in two different dimensions so it would be hard for her to fit in to this world anywyas”

"That's right." He smiled slightly, and brushed his large tail gently against Benny's back. He then huffed impatiently, and glanced around.

"Tuma... Tuma..." He muttered under his breath.
Rain (played by Drake_Lie)

The rainbow dragon would fall from the sky

*he smiled* “thank you once again I think your really nice even though you may have different sides of you we just need to look closer at you to see the true you!”

He speaks in an ancient reptilian tongue "ouchie, that hurt" stands up and shakes his wings off

*he tilted his head* “you speak that language as well I thought only I knew it really”

"Well, mom and dad are dragon gods, so obviously I would know the language of the ancients"

"well I didn't know that its cool to know some others know the ancient language as well and my names Benny nice to meet you"

"I'm river, the gender fluid child of Bahamut and Tiamat"

"I can literally change my gender at will" giggles

Kavern narrowed his eyes at River, slightly disappointed that it wasn't who he'd been expecting to see. He twitched his tail in snnoyance.

"Well hello kitty, why are you annoyed at me, I have not done anything yet"

"that's cool to know, but why do you have to change your gender for is my question I that's ok to ask?"

"Just because someday I feel more manly than others" giggles and sits on the bar

Kavern looked away, frowning.

"I am not... Annoyed at you..." He growled. "It's just... I'm expecting someone.." He flicked his tail again in annoyance.

"Tuma... Where are you when I need you?" He muttered under his breath.

Walks over to the cat and sits beside him
Tuma (played anonymously)

"Hello, Lord Kavern! Missed me?" Tuma trotted over to Kavern, his face baring a sly smirk. "You've been waiting for quite some time, hm? I apologise for making you wait!"
His long tail brushed against his back.

Kavern growled, lifting his paw, claws unsheathed.

"It's about time." He hissed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus