Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"I tried everything. But yet, he won't tell me, which is kinda bothering. I mean, yes i get that he doesn't want to talk about but he's getting more and more frustrated on what the hell's happening!"
Azathoth (played by Reithesniper)

"Interesting " he said, chuckling "Any more ideas..?" He'd ask "Has anyone been rude to him in a way?"
"No, he hasn't talked to anyone besides Mathius. I mean, i don't get him, man. What's going on?!"
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he yawned curling his self up in a small circle and started to take a small snooze*

"Fine where is he?" Azzy would ask before simply bringing Matt to them "Alright.."
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"...Oh for christ's sake." Matt would say, frustrated.

"Im practically a god dont give me that.." he said, before shushing him again "And no, I didnt teleport you here only to flex on you.. so whats up with you, why wont you talk to your friends?"

"Why should i tell? It's my own personal problems and i don't wanna talk about it. Besides, i don't feel comfortable telling because i'd think they would laugh."

"Ive heard every joke, every joke that has been said will be said "Nothing you could say would reallynake me laugh"

"I was talking about whatever personal problems i have."

"Im aware, but nothing is nessarily funny.."

"I can see that and i just get the feeling that someone might laugh."

"..." he looks at Nolegs.. blipping him away into a pocket dimension, that took form in a small ball in Azzy's hands "Time different there he'll be back before his eyes open"

"What the hell-"

"Again.. Im what you would call literally a god"
Rain (played by Drake_Lie)

"Well, I'm a God too, and it's rude to just blip someone into your pocket dimensions"

"And nobody even asked for your opinion..."

"Rude.. keep it civil."

((Matt do be very blunt today- o.O))

He would clear his throat "We are aware Taro" he said breaking the forth wall.. "Now.. Im a much more powerful god.. your pocket dimension are tiny..." he said and he wont even notice.." he said

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus