Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He chuckled before ducking off into the kitchen.
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he soon hopped up on the counter to see what he was doing the kitchen just curious of anything* “what are you doing now?”
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Benny wrote:
*he soon hopped up on the counter to see what he was doing the kitchen just curious of anything* “what are you doing now?”

Benny would soon find out that Azumi is slowly climbing on top of him.

"I can do it!", She whispered to herself, "I can make it and take a selfie of this afterwards!"

“Huh why are climbing on me…? I’m not a mountain I promise… I’m just a living fossil from 65 million years ago!”
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Apparently I found a trend wherein small yokai such us myself climb people taller than them!", She smiled as she tried to stay put without falling off, "I apologize for the inconvenience-"

Then she fell off.... with a soft thud thanks to her fluffy tails dampening the force of the fall. Unfortunately it did not much to help with the fact that it still hurt since he basically squeezed her tails by lying down on them.
Tuma (played anonymously)

"HEY, EVERYONE!" Tuma burst into the bar, yelling. "LORD KAVERN IS AT MY MASTER'S, AND I WAS ALLOWED TO COME BACK HERE!"

“Please stop yelling it’s too early for you to be yelling this early at us all…” *The boy yawned flopping on floor tired*
Tuma wrote:
"HEY, EVERYONE!" Tuma burst into the bar, yelling. "LORD KAVERN IS AT MY MASTER'S, AND I WAS ALLOWED TO COME BACK HERE!"

"Kavern is far too young to be so cantankerous and curmudgeonly...."
Chak-tha (played by Anakisuto)

Chak looked up from her conversation with the Insectoid Queen, her antennae quivering painfully at the noise. She softly clicked and chittered to herself.
The ant queen sighs "loud people around here"

"Haha! Lord Kavern sure can be bad-tempered, but he's stronger than me, so I won't say anything to him!" Tuma laughed, slapping his tail gently on Mathius's head. "He was in a bad mood today, even worse than usual, hm. Wonder what happened!"

He then circled Benny, humming to himself.
He scratched his ear and shook his head before going back into the kitchen to do his inventory work.

Chak curiously made her way towards Tuma. It was likely that he would not understand her and she knew it, so she just sat by and watched, seeming interested.

"Oh, hello there!" Tuma's face lit up again once he saw Chak-tha. "Whoa, you look really cool! Way cooler than most of the demons I have to deal with. Hehe!"
He brushed his tail on top of Chak-tha's head, beaming.
"She is not really a demon"

Chak's antennae quivered again. She nodded a little and began trying to converse with Tuma in her strange language. "Chk wooooo chk chk,"

"Hey there. Thank you, I never get any compliments!"

"Hm." Tuma tilted his head, confused. "What language is that? Insect? Maybe I can ask Pogonomyrmex to translate? He is an insect demon after all..."

He smiled again. "Well, I don't understand you, but I'll just assume! My name is Tuma."

Chak thought about how to respond, before deciding to be more direct. She attempted to touch Tuma's mind in order to communicate telepathically with him.

Hello Tuma. It's nice to meet you!

"Who was that?!" Tuma jumped up, his fur standing on end. "Woah, was that you?"

He placed a paw on Chak-tha's head curiously.

"Woah.. Only my Master was able to do that.."

Chak nodded, trilling happily.

It was, but I normally don't unless I have to.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus