Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: mind if i get a chocolate cake sir * max said as he hurd the choices as well and the cake sounded nice to snack on *
Tuma (played anonymously)

Can I bring Lord Kavern here? I'm sure he'll love to be here!" Tuma beamed, slapping his tail on the ground multiple times.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"New to this bar?" Keiko looked at Max with a friendly smile.
Chak-tha (played by Anakisuto)

Chak looked at the chef.

Pineapple sounds quite delectable

max: oh yes actually i came here to maybe meet some new people and all im Maximus but most people call me Max * i said as i held my hand out to keiko to give them a handshake*

She looked back at Max.

I believe you and I were talking?
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would be crashing through the window. Oh what the hell?! "AAA-"

Keiko shaked his hand. "I am Keiko, Keiko Jones", she said. Keiko turned in her seat in direction of Fake Peppino and the broken window.

max: oh sorry i didn't mean to stop the conversation chak-tha * i said as i sat back next to you *

( shit its kinda hectic to reply to alot of people lmao ) max: its a plesuer to meet you keiko but sorry i was in the middle of talking to chak-tha when you asked me if i was new in here * i said leaning to the side to look at keiko *
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"My apologies, everyone." Fake Peppino would then get to fixing the window.

Max wrote:
( shit its kinda hectic to reply to alot of people lmao ) max: its a plesuer to meet you keiko but sorry i was in the middle of talking to chak-tha when you asked me if i was new in here * i said leaning to the side to look at keiko *

Keiko turned her head to look at Max when she heard him speaking. "It's not a problem at all",she said. "After all, the bar is for enjoying yourself", Keiko added.

(it's okay xD)

Chak shrugged, talking to herself in Thri-Kreen. She surveyed the rest of the bar as Max was talking to Keiko

max: hehe i guess you have a point * he chuckled befor going back to chak-tha* max: sorry hehe mind if i ask what brings you to this place chak-tha?* he said curiously *

Chak gave her attention back to Max, touching his mind once more.

I heard the cakes are quite good, and I wanted to possibly make more acquaintances like you.
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he looked around and pointed to the sweets that were being made* "can I have some please!" *his eyes sparkled as he would stare down the sweets*

* max chuckles a little * well then maybe I can buy you a cake if ya want and hehe I guess we’re here for the same thing to meet someone new * he said with a soft and warm smile *
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Teriko does Teriko things... yet another milkshake in her hands, as she would think about anything else she could do before anyone order

Chak gave a small chirp.

Yes, I suppose that's a good thing to look for.
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Teriko decides to mess about summoning a small snake.. he was complaining.. as Teriko toyed with him.. not much to do-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus