Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren is sneakily attempting to drink a cup of sake...
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi spots this and slaps the cup out of his hands with her tails.

"Sneaking another drink are we, dear?", Azumi scolded Ren, "I know you are of age, but alcohol is unhealthy!"
Theo flops on a sofa, looking paler and thinner than usual.
He started cleaning his kitchen.
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Keiko wrote:
"Well, it is bizarre for sure", Keiko said before sipping some sake. "How about yours?" She then drank her sake in a quick manner.

tumblr-n76xha-Yi-QW1toh5f1o2-250.gif

"A kinda complex war, only kinda tho" she chuckled "Although missions are becoming death traps for genin.. " she said
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"It is tasty though", Keiko said to Azumi. She then turned back to her companion. "War can be exhausting from what I heard", she said. Keiko poured more sake into her own cup and asked, "What is a genin anyways?"
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"A low level shinobi, Im not sure how the hokage is structuring things in this stupid war.." she said as she would down another cup of sake "more, but they're still sending all shinobi on missions and still putting them on teams.."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* I enter the bar once more and take a seat at a empty table and started to pull out a deck of back to the future themed cards as I then started to play some solitaire by my self * max: well maybe someone will join in on my game
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he looked at the sake sniffing it* “that smells awful! How do you people drink that smells gross and deadly to me”
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Oh lord, that sounds stressful", Keiko said. She noticed Benny sniffing the sake and heard him saying about its smell. "That's alcohol for ya, kid. Some like it for taste and some drink it to drown their worries." She took a sip of sake and placed the cup down.
Chak-tha (played by Anakisuto)

Chak-tha snapped out of her reverie and looked around for someone to talk to

* i then noticed chak-tha and waved at her * hay chak hay * i said with a big smile on my face *

Chak waved at Max excitedly.

Hello, friend!

* max put down the cards he had and walked up to chak-tha* max: hay how have you been * he said with a goofy but warm harted smile *

Chak grabbed a cake from the counter and took a bite.

I've been good, how about you?

max: eh just getting by to be honest i was just playing some cards over at that table there * i said pointing to the table * care to join me over there and play something with me * i said happily*

She nodded, walking over to where Max had been playing cards.

I'd love to!

max: awsome then do you know much about card games if not its ok i can teach you a few * he said as he sat down and started collecting all the back to the future themed cards and started shuffling them*

Chak shook her head.

I'm quite well-versed in card games. I'll have no trouble!

max: well then that's great now what game do you want to play black jack poker maybe a few easier ones like garbage or like um there one when you slap the jokers i cant remember what there called

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus