Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Benny (played by starwolf)

*he carefully climbed up the window and looked around* “could I have something to do please”
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Gives him a child menu with all the games on it
Azathoth (played by Reithesniper)

[*] Azzy floats about "What do I do.. what to do.." he said quietly
He spoke to Azathoth "you can come into the kitchen to help me temper the eggs, cream, and sugar into the coconut custard"

*he tilts his head confused and soon tried to take a bite out of it* “is it food?”

"No, you can use some crayons and play the various games on it"

“Oh ok” *he stares at the games trying to understand what to do so he kept looking at it and read what it was about as well*

She sits with him to translate anything he needed
He grouchy his bouncer out a plate of barbecue wings and a milkshake for the boy before ruffling his hair.

Happily eats and smiles

*sways tail and starts to drink the mail shake making him self feel happy and pointed to the connect the dots thing*

She explains how to do it as it made a trex

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He spoke to Azathoth "you can come into the kitchen to help me temper the eggs, cream, and sugar into the coconut custard"

"Custard.. ok, let me see if I can even do that" he said floating into the kitchen

*he nodded and slowly started to do having a odd grip on the crayon almost snapping it immediately*
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

"..." Kavern stepped into the bar with an expressionless face. Tuma had wanted him to come back here so he could "socialize" and "be with others more often", but Kavern found doing those ridiculous and unneccessary.

He then sat in the corner, his tail neatly curled around his paws. He didn't feel the need to socialize.
Azathoth wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"Custard.. ok, let me see if I can even do that" he said floating into the kitchen

"You should know. It's a dish from this universe afterall" He handed Azathoth the mix "now as I mix it, I need you to pour this egg, cream, and sugar mixture in"

"Reduced to a cheff!" He chuckled "Sure I dont mind," he would begin to carefully pour the mixture in
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Silvera wrote:
Gives him a child menu with all the games on it

"I'd like a kid's menu!", Azumi smiled at Silvera
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren bonked his mother, Azumi's, head

"You're 500 years old", Ren sighed, "Just because you're small doesn't mean you can just get the kid's menu..."
He would rapidly mix the eggs and sugar into the cream and coconut. "Don't feel bad. I belong to a group that has saved all 6 of the universes many times over, and fought things that are basically one of your counterparts"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus