Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azathoth (played by Reithesniper)

"Hm.. I dont remember such a battle.. but then again after a while all those who stand/stood against me blend together (sometimes literally), so whats the most chaotic thing youve fought"

(So to deal with Azathoth ending the universe by waking up, that body is sorta like a vessel for him, instead of a replacement body)

"Mere dreams standing up to the one who dreamt.. then again it was many valiant efforts" he said praising the heros that had fallen to his.. ungodly abilities, and literal godly abilities
"Well, none of us are from this universe. You're alot stronger than you let on due to your dreams being tangible, so there's that" he would finish the mixture before pouring it into small dishes and covering the custards with shredded coconut and he bagan toasting the topping.

"Stronger than I let on?" Hed ask "What do you mean?" Hed ask "Is it not me mindlessly overusing power?" Hed ask
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then walk in, with his hat on fire. "..."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Fake Peppino wrote:
Fake Peppino would then walk in, with his hat on fire. "..."

Azumi arrived as well, wearing a fedora that's on fire. It doesn't seem to fit her in terms of style with the kimono she's wearing. It seems she also likes copying other people now...
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then raise a hand. "I burned the water."
Azathoth wrote:
"Stronger than I let on?" Hed ask "What do you mean?" Hed ask "Is it not me mindlessly overusing power?" Hed ask

"It's hard for me to explain....."
Benny (played by starwolf)

“How do you burn water is that even possible?”

Benny wrote:
“How do you burn water is that even possible?”

"Magic!", Azumi smiled at Benny, "I should know, I'm made of magic!"

“What are you talking about since I’ve never heard of half of this stuff to begin with”

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azathoth wrote:

"And Im hard to comprehend, so say it in the easiest way you can"
Azathoth wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azathoth wrote:

"And Im hard to comprehend, so say it in the easiest way you can"

"Even if you do wake up, I'm pretty sure the universe you made, at least by now, would continue to exist. At least I figure that from a few tomes I've read that I've collected over the years....."

"Thats a nice thought, well If you believe that, Ill hope thats true, I like this one"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max was sitting back in his chair as he takes occasional tokes from his joint as he was waiting for something interesting to happen or someone interesting to talk to *
Chak-tha (played by Anakisuto)

Chak-tha walked back from the kitchen and sat by Max.

The custard didn't do too well. It's harder than it looks.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: oh you tryed making custerd was it fun at least * he said as he put the joint on a astray and looked at chak-tha curestly *
Chak-tha (played by Anakisuto)

Chak-tha looked at Max, seeming to be thinking about something.

Usually, humans tend to be... hostile toward me.

*he looked about* “what do you do when you don’t know what to do?”
He would sneak over and fix Chak-tha's custard by adding two tablespoons of vanilla pudding to it before setting it in the freezer.

Chak-tha wrote:
Chak-tha looked at Max, seeming to be thinking about something.

Usually, humans tend to be... hostile toward me.

"You should hang out with my adopted son!", Azumi smiled at Chak-tha, "He's one of those few humans who are actually nice!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus