Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"You called?", Ren said and smiled at Azumi, who hugged him.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max looked at chak-tha for a minuet * no way your so kind and caring how could anyone be mean to you * he said with a soft and warm smile
The chef entered and nodded to everyone before going into his kitchen.
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he soon pulled out the tooth he had lost and wanted to show someone* “anyone want to see my tooth!”

* max sees benny loose the tooth* hay nice did it hurt coming out * i said staying where i was

*he shook his head* “nope my teeth can randomly fall out if I bite into something too hard but they grow back soon enough!”
Kitsunami (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Kitsunami had entered the bar, the timid fennec had snuck around benny and max and sat himself in the furthest seat from any other individual
He was making some spicy artichoke chutney.
Fumizuki is snuggled up under a blanket on the sofa, reading a book.
Kitsunami (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

kitsunami had been tapping his foot on the floor making slight thuds as he sat there silently
Axo (played by Reithesniper)

Axo wanders in, which causes Azathoth to immediately freak out.. Axo didnt recognize him at all, but lets say she yoinked his energy in a different universe and now that universe went poof-
He let out a sigh and a simple, single curse in his native language.

He went out and put out an emergency call to anyone from Fate's Circle. Drael. Mytt. Soki. Any of them. Axo set his nerves on the highest edge they ever were. He tried calling out to his lover, but couldn't see her.

Axo proceeded to the counter.. She'd stare at Azathoth.. who would basically erase himself "Huh.. weird" she said, not nessarily understanding his fear of her... but it didn't bother her, not much anyways-
He watched Axo as a cold sweat made a sheen on his face.
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

Kavern still sat silently in the corner, two of his eyes shut. He sighed, and lowered himself on the table, tucking his paws under his chest, his tail wrapped around his body, and closed all four of his eyes.
2023-09-27-0f6-Kleki.png

Axo didnt really seem interested in why he was sweating "Can I have something to eat, I have fish but Im not the best at cooking it" she said "Its outside so if you could cook it Ill bring it right in.." yep thats a big fish..Teriko was outside cutting it with her Susanoo.. talking about "Why is it so big..who even put this here??-"

*he soon climbed up on the couch and sat by the girl looking at her book curiously*
He went outside and took some of the fish and started it with a light beer batter and he fried it. In another pot, he put together some hollandaise-based fish sauce and he made some fries and brought it out to Axo.

Truth is, he wasn't afraid of her. He was concerned for everyone else. He had dealt with similar beings.
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

Kavern opened an eye, and twitched his tail. He then jumped off the table and then jumed onto the countretop.

* max was fiddaling witha deck of cards at the bar counter thinking of something to do * hmm whats something i can do * he said thinking

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus