Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Axo (played by Reithesniper)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He went outside and took some of the fish and started it with a light beer batter and he fried it. In another pot, he put together some hollandaise-based fish sauce and he made some fries and brought it out to Axo.

Truth is, he wasn't afraid of her. He was concerned for everyone else. He had dealt with similar beings.

"Thank you!" She said placing her fishing rod down "Thank you friendo!" She said, sucking in air and the fish and fries

kirby-nintendo.gif
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* i see the girl inhale her fodo and was shocked * whoa that was pretty cool * he said chuckling a little
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

Kavern blinked twice, his eyes wide, looking at Axo in shock. It didn't scare him, or startle him, it just caught him off guard.

"That..."
He muttered ".. Was strange..."

"Im an axolotl, its natural for me, I do have teeth however!"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He saw her eat and he fell over laughing "you eat like my Poyo friends!"

"Poyo.. like kirby?" She said.. "Oh!" She said "Thanks, I guess it a nice little ability, makes meals quick-"
Kitsunami (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

kitsunami had been sitting in the back mumbling to himself, seems he's waiting for someone

Axo in the meantime munches on some seaweed until someone needs her.. "Om nom.." she murmured
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You're even nice like my Poyo friends. Korby and Keeby! I like you!" He smiled

"..." Kitsunami continued his mumbling, looking at axo and oniyan as he did so
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he soon started to roll about on the couch not able to sit still at all and falling off the couch as a result as he poked his head up*

kitsunami jolted at the thud that occurred from Benny falling

"Thank you" she said "Your quite kind!" She said
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then appear in the middle of the floor, with a bucket. "This, is a bucket." Okay, question. Who let Fake Peppino play TF2?!
Verfall (played anonymously)

Verfall came into the bar, covered in dirt and trash, looking around as he scratched a rash that had broken out across the bridge of his nose.

His wings were tucked neatly behind his back, occasionally twitching.

kitsunami would jolt his head onto the table, to hide his face, banging his head onto the table in the process

Axo casually fished the dirt and trash off of Verfall.. shes quite fast, it was as it happened in only a moment
Verfall (played anonymously)

Verfall looked around, confused on what just happened.
"Alright, which one of you motherf-worders did that?" He said with a raspy, almost hissing-like voice, still continuing to scratch at his face.

kitsunami had been rubbing his head, seeing as he'd banged his head on the table by mistake
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then be busy consuming the entire bucket. Well, that's Fake Peppino for ya.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus